lewd dreams

Kokomi sat on bed depressed on what had happened to her relationship with Sara she thought she finally had her dream relationship with her dream woman. It was all gone, she laid in bed looking at the ceiling only thinking of Kujou Sara. No matter how much she thought about what went wrong she always went back to her lewd times with her. Those thoughts stayed In her mind and she quickly fell asleep.

Hee dream:
Kokomi sat in a meeting room with Sara, alone. Kokomi flustered then she remember she could only be partners with Sara and her emotions went down. Suddenly Sara got up and sat on Kokomi's lap. Kokomi's unsure what to do hugged her, then Sara moved Kokomi's hand down to Sara's thighs up to her sweet area all the way to Sara's breast. Kokomi got a hold of her and starting groping her breast she slowly felt her n1ppl3s go up and hard she began to fiddle with them. Sara starting breathing quite heavily and starting twitching. Kokomi began to take off Sara's clothing then Sara's bare breast were in her hands. She pinched them twisted them and played a ton with her crushes breasts. Soon Kokomi whispered "would you like me to touch somewhere better?" Sara held her hand over mouth but muttered "y-yes.." Kokomi's hand goes to her loves sweet spot as it still had her under clothing. Once she touched she felt how wet Sara had been and said "someone's been lonely let's give it some attention." And began to take off the rest of the clothing left and began to touch her cl1t. Sara began to shake more then ever. Kokomi soon went lower and her fingers immediately went in. "Wow it went right in let's investigate this part of you." Kokomi had said, her voice was so calm and quiet it was very attractive to Sara that a moan came out as Kokomi hardly thrusted into her. "Ah! Ahnm!" Sara repeatly lead out moans as Kokomi hit her good spots. Slowly Kokomi got her other hand and played her beloveds breast, waist and thighs it was all so intising. Sara screamed "I-I'm gonna come!" Once she had said that Kokomi woke up.

Kokomi thought of her dream and how she shouldn't have thought about that to her partner. She knew she had to get her crush out of her head and just go back to her work, give up on her relationship when a knock on her door goes...

I know it's been a while so I'm coming back spicy! I wonder who could've knocked at Kokomi's door. I have a question should I add d1ld0s? Please comment your response! Thank you for reading I'll try to update as quick as I can!!