🍂

"HEY Y/N , LETS GET MARRIED !"

as you stood there, groceries in your arms, you looked up at the tall male who leaned close to your face.

"no thank you, itto." you dryly scoffed it off, asking him to then help you carry the heavy bags instead. the silver haired giant groaned, taking a few bags out of your arms, carrying them with ease.

this wasn't the first time he says this. itto asks this every single time he sees you, making you having to bring up snarky dry remarks to make him either flee or help you with something that you were currently doing.

the quiet silence made itto think of something to say back to you. the chiming bells of some shops and the wind blowing off the leaves of the cherry blossom tree made a perfect scenery.

"ok, but think about it. you and me! we'll be the most powerful couple out there. aha, people would be so jealous of us!" those things he would say when you refused used to make you go red all over, but now, since you got so used to him, you can't feel anything but disappointment.

"sorry, already thought of it."

"then think harder! is it because of my horns? i can hide them if you like. or my hair? ill cut it short the way you want it!"

"theres nothing wrong with your appearance, itto." you sighed as the two of you continued to walk to your residence.

you jingle out your keys as you saw your house. people were sweeping outside while others were talking.

the chatter and sweeping stopped when they saw itto. the arataki itto near their house. scary.

going to the front of your door, you put the key in and twisted, opening it and stepping in, putting your bags down and taking the rest out of ittos arms.

"thank you, itto. now hurry back to your gang before some kids find you."

"man we should have ki -"

"no, big red flag. no."

"ok.."