🍃

ARE YOU LIKE, TOGETHER, with arataki... itto?"

you choked on your tea, looking up at sara who sat with a blank expression, extending her hand to give you a napkin. mumbling your thanks, you wipped your mouth and frowned.

inside a teahouse, people whispered and chattered. the two of you sat next a window, the wooden seats warm with the sun shining through.

"no way. ittos just doing it for show." you put the napkin down on your lap and played with the edge. putting the rim of the cup to her mouth, sara though for a second.

"i saw him helping you with groceries."

"you were there?" lifting your head, you looked at your friend in embarrassment as she gave a small smile, then taking a sip of her drink.

"the whole neighborhood is wondering what kind of connection you have with him-"

"we aren't together, sara!" laughing to herself, the short haired lady put her porcelain tea cup down and looked at you with soft eyes.

"i don't like the guy, but have to admit, you two look really cute together." oh how you wanted to slap her across the face.

"you always act so differently whenever your with me. all carefree and honest.." it was true. kujou sara always acted strict with a straight aditude. but whenever the two of you had a private conversation, she would joke around and be more open towards you.

"well, it's because i care for you. and im closer to you, anyway." looking out the window, your eyes widened as you were about to drink your own tea.

"sara, let's go home."

"what ? but we only got here." she saw you akwardly wave at the window. leaning towards the table and looking out the window, she sighed.

"you really wanna leave because of itto?" you whispered a yes with a fake smile plastered on your face. sara stood up and picked you up by the back collar and dragged you outside.

"wha, sara! stop stop stop!!" what was she doing ? why was she doing this ?! as you two came outside, you heard itto yell.

"Y/N! GOOD AFTERNOON SUNSHINE!"

you were going to have a breakdown right then and there.

sara put her hands on her hips and dropped you, making you having to pick yourself up.

"itto, before you ask -"

"can we please please please have one date together? just one?"

"no."

itto groaned in frustration. what does he have to do for you to go out with him? he would do anything at this point. was it his loud personality? he'll fix it right away. his horns or the way he dresses ? done deal. say anything and he would do anything for you!

"what do i have to do? i'll do anything!" you sighed and walked off, waving to sara and telling her you were heading home. as sara waved back, her head then took a sharp turn from looking at you then to the silver haired oni.

"listen, shes not interested, ok?" you need to understand that." itto then got an idea. not even listening to a word the dark haired lady said, itto quickly dashed over to look face to face with her.

"your close with y/n! help me make her like me back!"

"no."

"why is everyone saying no to me today!" crossing his arms, itto looked up to the clear light blue sky.

sara sighed and looked at the desperation itto was in. sure, she didnt like the guy, but she had to think to herself once more, the two would really make a cute couple. all she wanted was you to be happy. but she wasnt sure if she would be happy with someone like itto.

"fine, fine! ill help you once, but thats it." the oni's eyes lit, like fireworks were being luminated from his eyes.

"yes yes yes! thank you so much kujou sara! i wont call you a chicken anymore!" itto hugged the shorter person, a smile on his face that seem like it would last all day. sara pat his back then realized what he said.

"wait what did you call me?"

"nothing!"