🍃

"HEY SARA ?" the tall oni walked over to the tengu warrior, looking around and crouching down to the womens height.

"please don't treat me as if im some sort of short dogs, itto.." currently training herself , sara put her weapon down to her side. not listening to what the women has said, itto questioned where you were or went off to, sara stood there unable to speak for a second.

"she's.. out."

"out where ?"

"not sure."

what a lie. you told sara you were to pack up today and leave for mondstat soon. making up an excuse, trying to cover you up, she asked if he had checked the shrine area.

"why there ?"

"uh dunno. i have a feeling that she may be there."

"huh.. alright ! thanks !!"

sara nodded uncertainly, nervous on how itto would find out or how you would explain it to the oni.

"Y/N !!"

wondering around, eyes looking at him as if he was some stranger, itto continuously shouted for you, not finding you and moving on out from the shrines.

"HEY,"

the salty smell of the sea made the crimson oni sniff, rubbing his nose, he saw the back of you, talking to someone near the port. curious as always, itto walked towards you, seeing a worried and distressed face all over yourself.

"mhm, thanks."

"y/n !"

turning your body, you meet the tall figure looming over you, a smile on his face as yours flushed pink.

"itto ! what are you doing here ?"

"i wanted to come and say hi, but you weren't home ! so i went over to ask sara and she said," coughing he raised his voice. "'oh, she might be where the shrines are, go check there.'"

itto sighed in disappointment and put his hands to his hips as you stood in front of him, not very amused.

"so i went and you weren't there and now ive walked all around looking for you, i deserve a kiss don't you think ?"

smugly crouching down and leaning in, itto pointed to his cheeks as you shook your head and pushed him away.

"im sorry arataki, but im busy at the moment."

"oh come on ! you weren't this shy when you kiss me the other day !!"

grabbing your stuff from the wooden stall, you dusted yourself and your clothes and walked away from the port, itto following you like a lost dog.

"come on !! please ! one peck on the cheek. unless you wanna kiss me on the lips -"

 unless you wanna kiss me on the lips -"