🍃

YOU PUT ON A STICKY SMILE. a fake one that made you want to cringe. you wanted to gag from see on how much itto could drink alcohol and still not get drunk. thoma sat next to you, a similar smile to yours, closing his eyes as if he didnt want to see anything, a worried expression plastered on his face. 

"itto, i think you drank enough -" chugging down the bottle of sake, the whole restaurant starred at the oni.

bursting with customers, thoma suggested to go out to eat today with arataki itto. unwillingly agreeing, thoma dragged you and itto to the restaurant, getting a large percent off on seating and food, almost as if it was free. what a guy.

"alright itto, put the bottle down.." thoma opened his eyes in a tired and stressful manner, as if he didnt want to experience or see such vial thing ever again. you sighed and brought your hands up to stop him, making thoma do the same on accident.

looking at your hands and his, you then slightly turned your head to see the housekeeper do the same, lips parted. hands still touching, thoma licked his lips in awkwardness, faint red tinted his cheeks as itto eyed the two.

"hey thoma,"

"h - huh ?"

"are you and y/n dating ?"

eyes widened and his pink face turning into red, your face mirrored the same as you coughed awkwardly, bringing your hands down. 

"n - now where did you get that idea ? did you drink to much ?"

the faint smile on your face made itto frown, making him feel unsure. maybe he was drunk. if he wasnt, the room wouldnt be spinning, the place wouldnt get hot and then cold, his throat wouldnt be burning of to much alcohol. the blond male coughed and got up from his seat and walked over to the taller man, grabbing him from under his arms and trying to pick him up.

"come on itto, stand up." you followed thomas actions, picking up the cup of water shoved aside and replacing it with the bottle of sake, putting the tall glass next to the other three, now making it four bottles he has chugged down without throwing up, you and thomas first shot still resting neatly in the small cup.

"wahh, dont wannaa !"

"come on itto, ill let you stay at my place. just get up !"

"wait really ?"

with a huff you and thoma both did your best to pick him at least an inch off his seat.

"yeah sure."

with a sudden change in moods, itto quickly stood up, pushing the chair behind him as thoma grabbed onto the wooden chair so he doesnt fall. grabbing himself the cup of water, he then chugged it down the same way he drank all the alcohol.

"hey, you sure you'll be fine with him ?" dusting himself off, thoma put his hands on his hips, tilting his head with a small smile.

"ill be fine. if he doesnt behave, ill just drop him outside for his gang to find him."

"dont want me to walk you home ?"

"ill be ok, thank you again thoma. the meal was great. alright big boy, lets go home." 

waving goodbye, thoma sighed and brought his mora out, crying inside to be paying for all the drinks the oni has drank.