🍂

"HEY , WHY ARE YOUR things in bags and crates ?"

an unexpected visit.

you told itto not to come over to your house until a few days later, or just until you give him the thumbs up to. of course, itto wouldn't listen.

looking around the now almost empty wooden house, ittos tall figure loomed over the door, you sitting on the ground and organizing things in the big box. the oni looked in pale confusion, not sure on what was going on. looking back at you, he saw how pale your face has become, slight red puffy eyes from crying a bit before.

"itto.." your voice softened, raspy and breaking.

"is someone making you move ? are you moving houses ?"

"itto."

"how about you live somewhere near.. uhh.. where are you planning to move ?"

"itto." you slightly stood up and slowly walked towards the thinking male, a bright grin on his face, half clueless on what the current situation was. and yet he sort of understood it.

"oh oh ! ya ' know that one statue of the seven near here ? why not live there !"

"itto, im leaving for mondstat."

smile quickly changing, itto looked down at you, a letter at hand. giving the crumbled and lightly, but barely, ripped paper, the long haired male read it.

"my mothers death had a huge impact in the family. they all left for liyue or just living somewhere else in mondstat to avoid her money issues."

"wait wait wait wait. why not just stay ? it's her problem that she couldn't pay, not yours !" itto argued, putting the letter in one hand and putting his hands on your shoulders to stop you.

"everything i own is there, my bed my childhood, everything. fathers paintings are there, artifacts he used to collect is still collecting dust, i need to go and do something !"

"why not pay it off here ? send it and -"

"itto i can't do that anymore, jean is -"

"forget about jean and your parents, do you really wanna go back there ?" you hesitated, his grip tightened in nervousness. you swallowed, you really didn't want to go.

"... yes."

"you don't. your just saying that so you can convince yourself."

"everything's already been done, itto. ill be leaving next week."

a new voice perked up, again, unexpectedly.

"your leaving that soon ?"

itto turned his head around as you peaked from his arms. there stood the person that lived in mondstat not so long ago. eyes wide, thoma stood still, thin lipped. you nodded sadly as itto eyed you.

"man, i thought we could go out drinking again next week ! might as well help you pack, haha.." standing awkwardly, the blond scratched his head, a close eyed smile on his fake expression.

"wait you told thoma but not me ?"

"i told everyone expect you, itto." letting go of his grip, his arms fell down to the side with an expression. nothing like betrayal or anger, just pure sadness.

"i couldn't tell you. sara she, she wanted to, but.. fuck, i couldn't let her do that so easily. i told her ' it's gonna be me, im going to tell him '. im sorry it had to be this way..."

"y/n.."

"are you mad .. ?"

"of course not ! this is your choice and i can't stop that even if i wanted too !" teary eyed, you lightly sobbed as ittos rough hands grabbed yours. cupping your hands and bringing them to his lips, he landed butterfly kisses on your knuckles, light and airy.

"im sorry." you sobbed quietly, tears rolling down to the wooden floor with a stab of guilt.

"don't be."

"uhm, guys ? sorry to bother you, but im still here, ya ' know ..."