🍃

YOUR HOUSE WASNT ANY different, just a bit dusty with everything still in place. the house was a now a dark grim color since you last visited. you didn't bother to ask what your mother has done to the place, nor have you really thought about it. you honestly didn't want to clean the place, but did so anyways.

putting your luggage away on the side, you focused on cleaning the house. large dust bunnies scattered everywhere, it made you not want to clean anymore.

then there was your fathers artifacts. not everything was made of gold or silver, but simple things he found while out around tayvat.

YOU OPENED THE BOX itto gave you first, after the whole day of cleaning. it wasn't boxed perfectly, some small dents and scratches here and there, probably from running to the dock so quickly.

they were simple hair pins in the form of butterfly's and flowers, others included. sweets you enjoyed while your time at the place. under it laid a letter of his [ terrible ] handwriting [ it looked like he tried hard enough though ].

y/n !! hope you come back to inazuma soon !!!!!! you gave me hairpins and stuff, so i thought i could give you some ! i know how you don't like putting them on your hair, but i bet you'll look great ! the gangs helping me do my hair before you left, and let me tell you i looked amazing ! its not as good as yours, but i still look cool !!!!
i have an idea, when you come back, i paint my horns rainbow like how i always talk about !!! oh oh and enjoy your snacks, let me tell you i won everything on the first try.
love you lots !! let's watch the fireworks again sometime !!