Chapter 7 - Acceptance

It was the feeling of comfort was what surrounded the room. It had been a couple hours since he'd came out of surgery and still wasn't awake. Obviously jac being a doctor knew there was nothing to worry about. She made him as comfortable as possible and waited from him to wake up.

It was strange feeling comfort for a man who's ill but kian somehow managed to give her that. Either it was his calm breathing or just his calming atmosphere but it help either way. Soon the silence got cut with the sound of kian awakening.
"Hey", kians eyes glanced around the room in confusion on whats just happened, " you've just came out of surgery so try and not move" she ultered with the bed to make him sit up abit more and sat on the bed. "Mmm", kian got the sense that she was going to speak about something, "what wrong?" Jac looked down at his hand then looked back up at him. She was going to have to tell one way or another. "Max....she's um getting a section on you" kians eyes lighted up in anger."wait what?!" He was angry. Infact he was infuriated. "Kian we had to, you tried killing yourself" kian slammed his head down on the pillow and closed his eyes.
"Just leave"
"Somone had to be with you and I don't think you want max to be with you do you?" She Got up and moved to the chair, putting her hands on her stomach which was now slightly visible due to the 6 month mark. Kian looked down to where jacs hands were. "Do you um... know its gender yet?" Jac shook her head, "no, not yet im hopeful that I can get a scan in the next couple of days" the only reply she got was a nod.
"Do you want to be involved with you child? Or am I going...."
"I'll be there, I want to be involved" jac nodded. She moved her chair closer to kian and held his hand which he accepted.
"Maybe if your ok with it but you could stay with me for a couple of months just to help out with the baby?"
Kian nodded, "maybe"

- a couple days later- (as I have no idea what else to write lol)

-------------------

Kian was almost well enough to go the the pysch ward and he was not looking forward to it. He would now refuse to talk to max and anyone except from jac and was refusing treatment. "Cause..I know the food isn't great....." jac chucks him a sandwich from pulses. "There"
Kian put the food to the side table, "thanks but I'm not hungry" jac sits down next to him in the bed,"come on you need to keep you strength up". kian doesn't say anything.
"Please just eat kian or else max will have to know". Kian sits up a bit and holds his side in pain, "go on do it then i don't give a fuck what you say to max.."
"kian don.."
"Not jac you know what go.....go and tell her that" Kian looks away and refuses to look at her until she leaves.
The door shuts with which kian sighs in frustration and slams his fist against the bed thinking it'll help.

------------

I'm just going to end this chapter here as I don't know what else to write lmao.I should hopefully post soon as i have 1 week off and I have a couple of ideas for the upcoming chapter! Please don't be annoyed if I don't post though as my nephew is due anytime now! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!