A Weird Morning

Elizabeth rose from her slumber, stretching her limbs as she made her way towards the drawers that contained her day clothes.

She'd just had the most amazing dream, a most wonderful dream! It was the sort of dream that made her feel all light and fluttery within, a lovely mood settling within her mind. In fact the dream was so splendid that the princess was pumped for the day ahead. Nothing could dampen her cheery mood and it was evident through the tune she hummed.

Elizabeth then made her way into the bathroom, locking the door to keep peeping toms (Meliodas) out. After getting ready for the day she exited the room, coming face to face with her reflection.

"I'm little!" Elizabeth squeaked out, her voice suddenly sounding high and childish.

Her eyes widened as a blush scattered over her features and she flexed her now chubby hands.

"What?" Meliodas sat up, no longer tied within his ropes. Instead they easily slipped right off him, causing him to raise a brow as he looked at his hands.

"Since when were my fingers this small?" He spoke before gasping. So did Elizabeth.

"Sir Meliodas?" She asked, her eyes wide, before giggling slightly. "You sound so different!"

"Well you do too!" He huffed, his cheeks turning red.

"Yeah but I don't sound like a complete stranger," Elizabeth retorted, blowing a raspberry.

"Hey, all because we look like kids doesn't mean we should act like them," Meliodas frowned as he hopped from the bed and grabbed a shirt to throw on. "Plus you don't even fit in those clothes."

Elizabeth shrieked, suddenly realising that her normal uniform pooled at her feet and was baggy in areas. She then sighed as she looked at the blonde.

"Well your stuff's too big for you too," She answered simply. She then decided to settle on walking around in her nightgown. At least then she'd be decently covered and won't be struggling to keep her clothes from falling off. She could pretend it was one of her more poofy and flowy gowns back in Liones.

"Do you think the Sins are children too?" Elizabeth found herself asking the question aloud, whilst wondering about the situation.

"Perhaps," Meliodas answered as he threw on one of his shirts and rolled up one of the legs of his pants. He grimaced as he fumbled with the material.

"Here I'll help!" Elizabeth smiled as she rushed to his side to help him.

"Thank you Ellie," He grinned, before planting a kiss on her cheek. The girl flushed red. Meliodas then took her hand in his and led her downstairs to the first floor.

The trip took longer than usual, both deciding to be careful on the stairs and Elizabeth getting startled by the darkened stairwell. She ended up clutching onto the blonde the whole way down - not that he complained, he actually enjoyed it.

Once they had reached the ground/first floor, they discovered the Sins all at the counter. They munched on some berries and nuts, accompanied with yoghurt and honey, that Ban had (thankfully) left in reach the night before. The sight would've been normal, especially for such a standard day, however they were all kids. Chubby hands and babyfaced small people occupied most of the seats, with an outraged Hawk squawking about how he can't eat decent scraps now.

"Captain! Elizabeth!" Diane hopped from her stool and embraced them both in a tight hug. Her pigtails swished as she shook her head and the female made an effort to not drop the towel wrapped around her form. Unlike Elizabeth, Diane didn't have any clothes that wouldn't look too big.

"You guys got turned into kids too?" King seemed shocked as he floated towards them. He yawned as he rubbed his eyes, clutching Chastiefol close to his chest. Fortunately he'd woken before everyone else and so had time to make some clothes for his suddenly tiny body. He wore a raincoat similar to the one he usually wore and some navy pants.

"Yep," Meliodas answered, hands going behind his head. Green eyes sparkled as he focused on the boy still at the counter. "Yo Ban! How's the hangover treating ya?"

"Aww Cap'n," The male's usually deep voice came out childlike and tired. His head was slumped on the counter and he had a hand wrapped around his towel. "I feel like shit. Plus you're one to talk."

"I don't feel a thing," The blonde responded and he headed towards to the counter to grab 'breakfast.'

"Aww Elizabeth you look adorable!" Diane beamed as she marveled at the princess. "You're so cute as a kid!"

"Well you are too Diane!" The princess squeaked, her cheeks red. "Those pigtails are perfect on you!"

"You think so?" She nervously twirled her hands in her hair. The giantess then cleared her throat. "Well...King's making us all clothes cause of the shrinking thing. Right King?"

"Y-yeah!" The fairy responded, his cheeks red as he looked at the brunette. "Yours are almost done Diane! I just have to finish it up after breakfast."

"Great!" Diane beamed, clapping her hands in delight, "These towels are getting annoying. So is the lack of actual food."

"Can't Ban cook?" Elizabeth raised a brow as she glanced at the two Sins, before looking at the counter.

"Not without a stepladder," Diane snickered slightly, "But even then it'd be pointless. Child bodies and such."

"So all we can eat is that?" Elizabeth tilted her head, hair spilling over her shoulders.

"Yep," Diane nodded and the princess dashed towards the counter.

The brunette sighed as she looked over at the fairy who continued to stitch away. King was too busy making clothes; most of the Sins were busy eating; and Merlin was still asleep.

That left Hawk.

"Hawk, I want a piggyback ride!" Diane grinned as she located the pig. She towered over the creature, tiny hands planted on her waist.

"A what?" The pig looked at her, disgust and fear creeping into his expression. "Oh no! I'm not - Elizabeth help me!"

Laughter filled the room as Diane began to chase the creature around the bar, Hawk yelling for help and the brunette continuing to plead for a ride.

OoOoO

A/N: So...I pulled an all-nighter and the idea for this story was born. Yep a tired brain thought of this one. So be prepared for a load of fluff and cute kiddie scenes! Cause it's chock full of em!

Anyway updates may be VERY frequent because a lot of the story is already posted on my fanfic account. It's one of my most popular works on there :I

But do tell me what you think of the concept,

D.L.D