Part 9

JUSTINS POV:me:omg! she's been kidnapped.Ryan:omg! we have to find her.me:call Chaz, we need all the help we can get. i'll call the police.Ryan:sure thing bro!

i called the police.

operator: hello, you have reached the Honolulu police station, how may i help you?

me:hi, my girlfriend has been kidnapped, and i need to find her.

operator:ok just give me your name and the name of the person your searching for.

me:my name is Justin Bieber. i am looking for Kiara Jones.

operator:ok, what does she look like?

me:she has dark, curly hair, dark eyes, she is about 5"6'.

operator:what was she wearing?

me:i think she is wearing a dark purple shirt, grey skinny jeans, and white converse, though she might have changed.

operator:ok i'll get the information to the missing persons department and call you if we get any information.

me:ok thanks bye

operator:have a nice day.

yea like i'll have a nice day, my girl is missing, how can i have a nice day.

Ryan:ok Chaz is good to go, he's gonna start looking around the streets, we should start searching too.

me:you right, lets go.

we started to look everywhere, shops, the hotel basement, all around the streets, we even went door knocking, but no luck.

we were searching for about 5 hours, and found absolutely nothing.

i was starting to starting to think i would never find her, but i wasn't about to just give up.

Ryan:Justin, bro, we have been searching for about 5 hours, i think we should go back to the hotel and wait for the police to call.

me:i'm not giving up till i find her, i wont sleep, eat, or do anything else until she is safe with me.

Ryan:but-

me:but nothing, you can go back to the hotel, but i'm going to keep looking for her. now if you dont mind i need to keep looking for her.

i just wish i could find her...

MY POV:

omg where am i? what happened? why is it so dark? and why does my head hurt?

James:hello Kiara.

me: who are you? why am i here? what do you want?

James:dont you remember me?

me:no, who are you?

James:the one who's heart you ripped out and crushed.

me:i never did that to anyone- wait, are you-

James:yes, i was never good enough for you was i?

me:you cheated on me, i was faithful the whole time, James, you are just mad that i didn't obey your every command.

James:you flirted with other guys!

me:no i did not! just cause i smile when i talk to other guys, doesn't mean i am flirting with them, at least i wasn't all over them, a so much of a self absorbed jerk to post it on the internet where people, like me, could see them!

James:i told you before, it was Abbey who posted the videos, not me!

me:yea, that might be the case, but you were still part of the video!