Part 44

Justin's pov:

Man:guys she's not breathing, we have to get her to the hospital, NOW!"

Kate:DAISY!"

...She leapt towards daisy, but landed on the floor and grabbed her arm in pain.

With tears in her eyes, Kate got on her knees and sobbed quietly.

I walked over to her, got on my knees and held her close, Kiara and Yaya did the same.

So together we huddled until the lady came over to us.

Kate:you said you wouldn't let her die!"

Woman:she isn't dead, we got her breathing again, this is pr...obably a stupid question, but are you coming with us in the ambulance?"

Kate:yes! Of course!"

Late got up and ran out the door, followed by the woman.

Kiara:so what are we going to do now?"

Yaya:I guess we should go to the hospital, and make sure Daisy is alright, and we should keep an eye on Kate, we dont want her to do anything stupid."

Me:okay then, everyone in the car."

we all ran to the car and I started driving to the hospital.

As we got there, a huge truck came speeding towards us, I swerved out of the way before the truck ran into the car behind us.

The truck burst into flames, and so did the car, or God, I know what's coming next!

Me:GET DOWN!!!"

We all got down o...n the floor when we heard an ear bursting explosion, a call of fire shot across the car, and parts of cars landed in the car.

Kiara and Yaya were screaming and crying, I looked at Kiara, her arm was bleeding, her face covered in soot and some all around us, I looked up and saw the car was on fire, and Yaya was now unconscious.

Me:Kiara, get out of the car! It's going to explode! I'll get Yaya! Just run begin that stood wall!"

Kiara:be quick!"

She gave me a quick peck on the cheek and opened her door and ran to the wall.

As she was doing this, I climbed into the back and picked up Yaya, then I scrambled out of the car and dashed to the wall, I placed Yaya down as I watched our car burst into huge flames, engulphing our car in smoke, ash and flame.

I looked over at Kiara.

She was teary eyed, and coughing, I wrapped my arms around her and I pat her back.

Kiara:Yaya! Quick Justin, we need to get her inside and get help!"

She kept coughing, I picked up Yaya, and carried her inside.

As we straggled through the door..., nurses and doctors flooded towards us.

Nurse 1: what happened? We heard love noises outside!"

Kiara:there was an explosion outside! Please help my friend, she must have inhaled smoke, the car was on fire from debris from the truck exploding, which set another car on fire!"

Me:we were lucky enough to escape, but there would be at least 30 people in the incident, some dead, some critically injured, some trapped, and some that we might not even know about!"

Doctor 1:here, put your friend on this bed, and we'll treat her, you both get yourselves checked out. Nurse Kelly and nurse Davis, could you please check these two out, make sure you take care of this young lady's arm, that's very important."

Nurse Kelly:yes sir, right away."

Nurse Davis: come with us, we'll get you both checked out and fix up that arm of yours."

Kiara and I followed the nurses and they led up to two free beds.

I sat on one, Kiara on the other, and the nurses started to examine us.

Nurse Kelly:you guys are very lucky, only mild smoke inhalation, any longer there and you would have bee...n unconscious, and then you would have most likely died."

Kiara:it's because of Justin, if he didn't get us out, we'd be dead, he carried Yaya out of the car, risking his own life staying there, and got me out and he could have died staying getting Yaya out."

Nurse Davis:well you're a very heroic young man."

Me:thanks."

Kelly: hey, aren't you-"

Me:yea."

Kelly:so how did you get into this situation?"

Me:a friend of ours, her daughter had am allergic reaction to something, and we were driving here to meet her, when this huge usual came speedily towards us, I moved out of the way, but the bare still got hit by the debris."

Davis:well your definitely lucky your alive."

Nurse Kelly finished bandaging Kiara's arm and I went over and have her a gentle hug. As I hugged her, I say Kate running towards us, we ran up and hugged her.

Kate:what happened?"

Kiara:there was am explosion from a car crash. Hows Daisy?"

Kate:Daisy is..."