ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 3 (ℂ𝕒𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥 2)

𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔

𝒀/𝑵: "𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓"

𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒆𝒂𝒕. 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒔𝒂𝒅 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆. '𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆... 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒘𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒔𝒂𝒅' 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕.

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

After they eat, they then explore the mall and buy some thing's they want, but except for Y/N the one who pay the things he want to buy is Koko. Well he said to her that just consider it as a gift for him. Since the past Y/N always the one who spoil Koko.

Not long after that, Y/N spotted a nice dress.

Y/N: "Woah~"

She said with sparkling eyes. They then noticed it

Inui: "You want that dress N/N?"

Y/N: "Yeah! But this time I'll pay!"

All: "No"

They said in sync which make Y/N look at them ರ_ರ.

Y/N: "Yes, I'll pay. That's the final"

And with that she went inside and grab the dress and try it on.

Y/N: "So how was it?"

She said

Inui: "You look good N/N"

Koko& Kakucho: "Yeah, it's suit's you"

Ran: "You look good in every clothes Y/N"

He said while Rindou just agree with his brother.

Y/N: "Awe thanks guys, y'all the best!"

And with that she hug them one by one and then change into her usual clothes. While looking around she then spotted another dress.

She then grab it without noticing them since they've been looking around too

She then grab it without noticing them since they've been looking around too. She then try it and look at herself on the mirror. '𝑳𝒐𝒐𝒌'𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅' She thought and smile, and again she changed into her usual clothes. Then she grab the other one and go straight to the counter.

Inui: "Oh? You done picking N/N?"

She turn around and saw them walking towards her.

Y/N: "Yeah!"

Then the cashier interrupt them to ask Y/N.

Cashier: "Cash or Card?"

Y/N then look at her bag if there's enough cash but she doesn't so she just took out her gold card, which make them shock.

Y/N: "Card, here"

She then give to the cashier who's looking at her with shock the same with the others but they just shrugged it off.

Cashier: "Here you go miss, come back anytime"

She said with a smile on her face while Y/N said thanks and smile at her too.

Y/N: "Okay let's go!".

She said and walk off while the others just follow her. While they're walking, Y/N into someone which cause her to fall on the ground

Y/N: "Ow"

She said

Inui: "N/N Are you okay?"

Inui ask her while help her to stand and while Koko grab the shopping bag with a dress that Y/N buy earlier.

Y/N: "Yeah I'm fine Sei-kun"

She smile and hold his hand.

??: "Y/N...?"

Tantantanrantataaannn~~~~~

Next Chapter
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 4 (ℂ𝕒𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥 3)
450 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔~