ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 11 (𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕣𝕦𝕥𝕙)

𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔

Kakucho: "Okay that's enough, I can see the building already. Get ready!"

He said as they get prepared while Koko still focus on the laptop but still getting ready.

☠︎︎☯︎☠︎︎☯︎☠︎︎☯︎☠︎︎☯︎☠︎︎☯︎☠︎︎☯︎☠︎︎☯︎☠︎︎☯︎☠︎︎☯︎☠︎︎☯︎

Y/N and her fake dad was now glaring each other. Y/N was just smirking while her fake dad was full of anger. This is the first time for him that someone trying to disobey him, because sometimes if there's one person who disobey him, he won't hesitate to kill him/her by his own hands.

F. Dad: "You ungrateful child! I'm gonna kill you today! Boys!"

He said as 10 boys appears behind him. Y/N was still smirking

Y/N: "Calling some backup's even though I can kill them in no time?"

F. Dad: "Heh, don't be cocky. The time I remember was you can just take down 5 people."

He said as he smirk

Y/N: "Really?"

She said as she smirk widely

F. Dad: "W-what!?"

He said as she saw Y/N who was now sitting at the pile of people she beat up.

F. Dad: "How can that be!!!?"

He said as he was now shouting and trying to call some boys again. This time more than 20 boys.

Y/N: "Ara~ there's too many of them"

She said as she look down a bit.

F. Dad: "Get her boys"

He said as 5 people attack together to her while Y/N dodge it easily without a problem. Not long after that she started to punch them kicking them until the door bursted open. They then look at the people who kicked open the door. As for Y/N she just grinned.

Y/N: "You guys are late"

She said as she look at them which is Izana, Koko, Inui, Kakucho, Ran and Rindou.

Koko: "Sorry we we're just amazed by your fighting skills"

He said Y/N just smirk and kick the man who was standing near her.

Y/N: "Really? Why don't we continue our business here? So I can sleep peacefully until we're done here."

She as the others nodded then they started to beat the shit out of them until Jack( her f. Dad) was the only one who still conscious. He was now shaking, Y/N then approach him.

F. Dad: "D-don't come near me!"

He said while he walk back

Y/N: "Where did your bad side go?"

She said as she stop in front of him while her hands on her pocket not minding the blood on her hand got stained her white pants, while her face had some blood

Y/N: "Ne~ do you want to die?"

She said as she give him a close eyed smile

F. Dad: "N-no please spare me"

He said as Y/N who was now serious.

Y/N: "Hmm~ okay then, if you do something starting from now on... I'm not going to hesitate to kill you by my own hands."

She said he flinched at this while boys behind her just kept quiet.

Y/N: "Let's go now"

She said as she walked off while the boys following her.

Izana: "Wait, Y/N"

He said as Izana run towards her to catch up.

Y/N: "Hm?"

Izana: "Here, let me wipe the blood on your face"

He said as started to wipe the blood on her face

Koko: "N/N, you have to explain the whole story about you being an assassin."

He said as the others just look at him then to her then they nod together. Y/N then sigh and look at them.

Y/N: "Hm, maybe I'm gonna tell it now"

She said as she start to explain the whole thing while the boys listening (They're still inside at the abandon building where Jack was)

Ran: "So you mean your mother and your father are assassin and they started to train you 5 years after you born?"

Y/N: "Yep, it's fun to learn tho"

Inui: "Well I'm not surprised since I knew it from the start"

Izana: "But N/N why didn't you tell us about that?"

Y/N: "Well, I don't want you guys to involve with some assassin's stuff. I don't want you guys to be kidnap or being a hostage so that they can capture me something like that"

She said as the boys just "awe", she sweatdrop at this.

Y/N: "Anyways let's g-"

BANG

All: "Y/N!!"

_____________________________________

I'm sorry of I couldn't published this last day, I'm busy working on my room and I literally forgot about this.·´¯'(>▂<)´¯'·. I sincerely apologize.

That's all for now I won't publish the next chapter for now maybe tomorrow or on Wednesday. Once again I'm really really sorry!

Next Chapter

Chapter 12 (Don't Die)

After

Chapter 13 (Don't leave me)

823 words~