ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 12 (𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝔻𝕚𝕖)

𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔

𝒀/𝑵: "𝑨𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒍𝒆𝒕'𝒔 𝒈-"

𝑩𝑨𝑵𝑮

𝑨𝒍𝒍: "𝒀/𝑵!!"

❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎

Y/N was shot by Jake, her fake father. He was smiling knowing that he shot Y/N.

Izana: "No no no no Y/N!!"

He said as he run towards Y/N who was now laying on the ground. He then hug Y/N then lay her head on his lap.

All(except Izana): "Y/N!"

Inui: "N/N hang in there, 'kay?"

He said as he hold her right hand, while Izana order Ran and Rindou to kill the guy who shot Y/N which is Jack (her f. dad).

Y/N: "Idiot... Who do you think I am?"

She said as she cough

Koko: "Y/N, don't talk too much"

Izana: "Love don't die, 'kay? I still have a promised to you long ago..."

He said, tears rolling down on his cheeks

Kakucho: "N/N don't leave us"

He said as he knelt down while the others do the same.

Inui: "Koko call an ambulance now!"

Inui said as Koko immediately call the ambulance. Not long after that, the ambulance then arrived. They carry Y/N inside with Izana while the others drove to Koko's car.

Time skip!!

Y/N was now inside of the operation room, while the others sitting outside praying that Y/N won't leave them or die.

Izana: "What happened to the guy?

Ran: "It's all good"

He said as Izana just nodded

Kakucho: "Don't you guys worry a lot, Y/N won't die."

Inui: "Yeah, she's been through a lot, she's an assassin and now she's still alive"

They said trying to cheer them up, they then just sigh and waited for an hour outside.

Rindou: "It's taking too long, do you think they're okay out there?"

Koko: "Idk but let's just wait until it's done."

They waited 15 minutes until the door of the operation room open.

Izana and the others rush towards the doctor, they then ask him if she's okay then the doctor just sigh then take of his mask and smiled at them.

Doc: "The operation was success, you can visit her later after we transfer her into her room. It'll take some hours for her to wake up so please wait patiently."

He said as he go back inside. The boys then cry and happy at the same time knowing that their friend was alright except for Izana his girlfriend (tee hee)

After that the doctor and the nurses bring Y/N to her room while the boys following them.

Doc: "If you guys want to stay here for awhile, please don't make too much noice"

All: "Yes doc"

They said in sync

Koko: "I'll go buy something for us to eat and for Y/N."

Inui: "I'll go with you"

Kakucho: "Let's just heat the food for Y/N later if she woke up"

He said as they nod then Koko and Inui walk out to buy something at the nearby restaurant. They waited patiently, Rindou was now sleeping on the couch while her big bro just sitting there and scrolling to his phone. Kakucho also slept on the other couch opposite to Rindou and Ran's couch, while Izana sit besides the hospital bed where Y/N was laying.

He hold her hand and bring it to his forehead. Not long after that Koko and Inui arrived. Ran, Izana, Koko and Inui then eat not bothering to wake Kakucho and Rindou who was still sleeping.
__________________________________

That's all for now fairies!
I'll publish later the next
chapter!

Hope you like this chapter...
Okay that's it!
See you in the next chapter!
Bye!

Next Chapter

Chapter 13 (Don't leave me)

After

Chapter 14 (Hangout)

639 words~