ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 5 (𝔹𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕤)

𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔

𝑰𝒛𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒄𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈.

𝑰𝒛𝒂𝒏𝒂: "𝒀/𝑵... 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚..."

❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎

Since that day, Izana always sent Y/N a message, saying I'm sorry. Y/N just smile at this and doesn't bother to reply. But one day...

??: "Oya? If it isn't Y/N L/N"

Y/N turn around, her eye's widened. There she saw her bullies when she's in elementary until high school. (Aiko, Kaede, Chosuke, Ishida, and Yuki that's their name's btw)Y/N then give them a death glare, they shiver at this.

Y/N: "What do you want?"

Yuki: "Don't be cocky Y/N~"

Ishida: "Don't give us a glare like that"

Kaede: "Yeah, you can't even defend yourself and now your looking at us like that. Heh don't make me laugh."

Chosuke: "Guys let's just leave her alone, she's just going to run away anyways~"

With that they laugh, but Y/N just stare at them.

Aiko: "Oi don't stare at us like that"

She said in angry tone.

Y/N: "Huh? Who are you to order me around?"

She said, and with that Kaede tried to slap you but you caught her hand after she can.

Y/N: "Don't you dare touch my face with your stinky hand"

She said as she let go of Kaede's hand, and once again Ishida tried to punch Y/N but she dodge it easily which cause to them to shock at her moves.

Y/N: "Too weak"

She said as she kick Ishida's stomach which cause him to fly backwards a little.

Ishida: "A-argh... You Idiot"

He said as he was struggling to stand up. Chosuke then run towards him and help him stand up.

Yuki: "You!!"

He was about to punch Y/N but someone stop him. Y/N look at the guy who stop Yuki. Her eyes widened when she saw Izana.

Y/N: "Izana..."

Izana POV

I was just walking around when I spotted Y/N, talking with someone I don't know? My eyes widened when the girl tried to slap her. I was about to go there but suddenly stop. Y/N stop her, then next she let go of her hand.

Then the boy punch Y/N but she only dodge it easily and kick his stomach which cause him to fly backwards a little. 'What... She can fight? Why I doesn't know about that?' I thought. Once again the other boy wanted to punch her, I couldn't take it anymore so I rush to stop it.

Y/N: "Izana..."

I hear Y/N said as I let go of the boys hand and walk towards her.

Me: "Y/N, are you okay?"

I said as I check her if there's any bruise. She just smile and

Y/N: "I'm fine and also, what are you doing here?"

She ask as I just smile.

Me: "Nothing, I'm just walking and I saw you here talking with this guys right here?"

I said as I turn to them, and my smile earlier turn into a serious face.

Me: "Who are you guys? And how dare you try to slap and punch my girlfriend"

I said as I give them a death glare.

All: "N-Nothing! We're going now bye!"

They said as they run away. I then sigh and turn around to look at Y/N.

Me: "Y/N, who are they?"

I ask, she just stay silent and then look down.

Y/N: "They're... they're my classmates since elementary till highschool... They used to bully me, and there's one time that I got into the hospital... Since that day, I transferred into another school, and that's where I meet Sei-kun and Koko." She said

Me: "What's they're names?"

Y/N: "The girl the one that had a long blonde hair was Aiko, the second girl that had a short black hair was Kaede, the one that I kick was Ishida, the one that who tried to punch me was Yuki and the last one who was trying to help Ishida to stand up was Chosuke. Chosuke was supposed to be my boyfriend when I was still in the school where they study. But that doesn't take too long because Aiko snatch him away from me. That's also the reason why I transfer."

She said as she look at me and smile. I suddenly hug her and said

Me: "Don't worry Y/N, I'm here. I won't do that to you, I promise."

Y/N: "Izana..."

_____________________________________

Okay here's the chapter 5!
Hope you like it!
Bye!

Next chapter
Chapter 6 (I'm sorry)

792 words~