ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 16 (ℍ𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕠𝕦𝕥 2)

Inui: "Okay that's enough, let's go now. Let's drop N/N's things in our mansion first, then we'll hangout after"

Inui said as the others just nod and I just jump happily.

❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎

After they drop Y/N's things, they then went to mall. Buy what they wanted, after that they then went to Amusement park since the last week, they didn't have some fun because Y/N got kidnapped.

Now that she's here alive, they have some fun. Not bothering that the people staring at them with 'awe' while the boys stared at Y/N with hearts on their eye's

'Young people this day had so many energy' the old lady said who's with her family

'Do you thing she's single!?" the boy said to his friends

'Nah, I don't think she's single'

'Yeah, look at her. All of her friends are boys, and I think she's taken with one of them'

'Well we're not sure! How about we're gonna talk to her for a bit then let's ask her number?'

the boy said to his 2 friend, while the 2 boys just sigh and shook their heads. The boy then grab each of their hands and walk towards them ( Y/N & the boys)

"Hey!" The boy said as he smile

Y/N heard this and look behind her

Y/N: "Hm?"

Y/N said as she look at them while eating her crepe

Boy's POV (except the three who approach them)

All: "Huh?"

They said unison as they look together to Y/N who's looking behind her. They then noticed the three boys who's blushing messed.

"Can we have your number!?"

The boy said while his two friends who's looking at him with shocked on their faces

'Huh? How there they ask my soon to be wife her number!' Izana thought as he clenched his hand with a soda can on it.

Kakucho, Ran, Rindou, Inui and Koko sweatdrop at this 'They're dead...' They thought except Izana.

Boy 1: "Ne ne, come on give us your number!"

Y/N: "Uhh..."

Izana, Kakucho, Ran, Rindou, Inui, and Koko give them a death glare. The three boys then flinched when they felt the tension got darker. They then look beside Y/N and saw the boy's look at them with death glare.
_________________________________

That's all for now y'all!!
Hope you like this chapter!
Bye!

Next Chapter

Chapter 17 (I hate you)

After

Chapter 18 (I love you)