ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 13 (𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕃𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕖)

Previous

He hold her hand and bring it to his forehead. Not long after that Koko and Inui arrived. Ran, Izana, Koko and Inui then eat not bothering to wake Kakucho and Rindou who was still sleeping.

❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎

It's been 5 hours, Y/N still didn't wake up. It's getting dark already, Ran and Rindou already went home while Koko buy something to eat for Izana and Y/N later if she'll wake up. He knows that Izana will stay in the hospital. While Kakucho just stay for awhile until Koko arrived.

After a couple of minutes, Koko then arrived. Kakucho then say goodbye to both of them and went home.

"You sure you want to stay here?"

Koko ask Izana as he placed the food on the table.

"Yeah, I'll go home tomorrow then Inui will be with her for awhile until I'm not here."

He said as he look at Koko. Koko just then sigh knowing that he can't change Izana's mind.

"Okay, I'll be going now then. Just call us if she'll be awake or if there's anything wrong"

"I will"

They then say goodbye to eachother. Izana then look back to Y/N.

"Love, please wake up sooner. We still have a lot to do."

He said as he hold her hand and caries it.

"Don't worry, no one can hurt you anymore. We're here for you"

He said as  tears rolling down on his cheeks. He then wiped it and move Y/N's hair on her face and kiss her forehead.

"I'll be out for a minute"

He said as he once caries her hand before he go out.

Ran POV

We're now at our house, sitting on the couch while watching TV.

"Do you think N/N wake up now?"

Rindou said as I turn to look at him then turn back to the TV.

"I don't know, Izana will call us if she does."

I said as I drink my soda

'Wake up soon N/N...'

He thought.

Inui POV

'I wonder if N/N's awake now...' I thought as I sat down on the edge of the river.

Kakucho POV

I'm here laying on my bed while looking at the ceiling, thinking if Y/N's awake now.

"I wonder if Izana's okay there without accompany"

I said to myself as I close my eyes.

Izana's POV

I walk back straight to Y/N's room. I slowly open the door and look at Y/N who's still doesn't wake up. I then sigh and grab the food that Koko buy earlier. I then started to eat, but just a little because I don't have any appetite.

When I was done eating I then wash my hands and sit at the edge of the hospital bed. He touch her cheeks then once again he kissed her forehead. He then sigh and sit on the chair beside the bed then lay his head besides Y/N.

'Don't leave us Y/n / N/N...'

_______________________________

Next Chapter

Chapter 14 ( Awake)

After

Chapter 15 (Hangout)