ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 14 (𝔸𝕨𝕒𝕜𝕖)

Previous

'Don't leave us Y/n / N/N...'

❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎

Y/N POV

I woke up, my back suddenly hurt. 'Ah right... That bastard shoot me...' I thought as I look around. Where am I? Am I in the hospital?' I thought again. I then sit up, I winced in pain when I already sit comfortably.

I hear a slight snore so I turn to my side and there I saw Izana sleeping on the couch. I felt tears rolling down on my cheeks. I wiped it and stand up carefully while approach him while holding the dextrose.

Me: "Izana... Izana..."

I said as I shake him to wake him up.

Me: "Izana wake up..."

Izana: "Hm?"

He hummed as he rub his eyes then look at me. We just staring eachother until he hug me, and once again I winced.

Izana: "Y/N... you wake up"

He said, I heard him sobbing but that's not the PROBLEM HERE!!! My back hurts!

Me: "I-Izana l-let go, my b-back hurts"

I sutter as he let go immediately

Izana: "Oh sorry, I was just happy to see that you wake up"

He said as he smile and kiss my forehead.

Me: "Where are the others?"

I ask

Izana: "They're not here, but I'll call them right now. Also you should rest, go back to the bed"

He said as he help me. After that he then call them. After a couple minutes, I heard some footsteps running towards my room. The door then open revealing a 5 men who panted.

Inui: "N/N!!"

He said as he run towards me and hug me but not too tight.

Izana: "Inupi be careful!"

He said as he almost shout

Me: "It's okay Iza, it's not that tight..."

I said as I smile and hug Inui back.

Ran: "Glad you wake up sooner Y/N..."

He said as he approach us (Me and Inui) and sit at the edge of the hospital bed.

Koko: "Yeah he's right N/N"

He said as he stand right next to Izana while Kakucho on Izana's left, while Rindou besides his brother. I just smile at them and broke that hug with Inui and pat his head. He sit on the chair right next to the hos bed. I then look at them and give them a closed eyed smile.

Me: "Thank you for worrying about me guys... I don't know what will I do if you guys aren't here. Maybe I'm dead now"

I said but then they look at me full of anger... 'Fck...' I thought as I looked away and whistle.

Rindou: "Don't talk like that Y/N"

Kakucho: "Yeah, even if we're not here for you... We're sure that there'll be someone to save you. So don't talk like that"

They said as the others just nod. I don't even know that I'm already crying.

Me: "Give me a hug..."

I said as they then smile at me and hug me

Me: "Be careful, you might accidentally touch my wound."

I said as they laugh

'Thank you so much, that you guys are here with me. I hope y'all don't leave me'
__________________________________

Next Chapter

Chapter 15 (Hangout)

After

Chapter 16 (I hate you)