ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 8 (𝔻𝕒𝕥𝕖)

𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔

𝑲𝒂𝒌𝒖𝒄𝒉𝒐: "𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒉, 𝒊𝒇 𝑰𝒛𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒌𝒆, 𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒅."

𝑯𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒎 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎𝒔.

❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎

Y/N POV
(Morning, 7:02 am)

I woke up because of the sunlight that hit my face. I rub my eyes and turn around, I felt someone hugging me. So I turn back and saw Izana.

'When did he... Ah yeah right' I thought to myself as I remember what happen yesterday. I then pull away his hand on my waist to get up. I then change my clothes. I wore my yellow t-shirt and my black short with yellow tips on it.

I then go downstairs and go straight to the kitchen to cook something for seven of us

I then go downstairs and go straight to the kitchen to cook something for seven of us. I just cook some steak with egg and vegetables, some toast and pancakes and sausages and yes let's not forget the rice.༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

While I'm cooking someone suddenly hug me from behind. I turn to my side to look who it is.

Izana: "Morning love... Why didn't you wake me up?"

He said in his sleepy tone. I just chuckle and pat his head then turn back.

Me: "Well, you sound sleepy so I don't want to wake you up."

I said as he just hummed in response. He still not letting me go.

Izana: "Hey love..."

He said as I just hum in response.

Izana: "Want to go to the amusement park today?"

He said as I turn around and look at him with a sparkling eyes while his hand still on my waist.

Izana: "I think I'll take that as a yes"

He said as he laugh and kiss my forehead.

Me: "Yeah!"

I said as I turn back around.

Me: "Why don't you wake the others? Breakfast almost ready."

Izana: "Eeehhh~"

He said as he snuggle on my neck. I just sigh and pat his head.

Me: "Go wake them up"

Izana: "Finee"

He said as he kiss me on my cheeks.

After a couple minutes, I placed the food on the table and grab some plates w/spoon and fork and some glasses. I heard some footsteps coming.

Inui: "Ohayo N/N"

Me: "Ohayo Sei-kun"

I said as kiss me on my cheeks (habit habit._. HAHAHAHA). I turn to look at the others to greet them but they just look at me with 'wtf' face.

Me: "Um... what?"

Ran: "It's just, Inui kiss you on your cheeks and you don't seem to bother by it, so that means if we kiss you on your cheeks, it's okay?"

Ran ask as he look at them. He received a smack from his brother.

Rindou: "Idiot"

Ran: "Ow! What was that!?"

Koko: "Now, now don't fight. It's still early."

Kakucho: "Yeah why don't you just sit already so we can eat?"

He said as he sat down while the others do the same.

Ran: "Woah... It's been a long time since I taste your cooking Y/N"

He said as look at me and smile. I just laugh at this.

Me: "Okay okay, stop staring. Why don't we start to eat?The foods are getting cold."

I said as I clap my hand and give them a close eyed smile. Then they just nod.

All: "Itadakimasu"

__________________________________

Next Chapter

Chapter 9 (Date 2)

After

Chapter 10 (Kidnap)

577 words~