Chapter 3

***Chris pov***

Chris, Peter, and Steve had worked together on their project, and they were making some serious headway. But Chris always had a bad feeling about Steve, his gut just told him that something was off about him, but he couldn't put his finger on it.

Now it was Thursday and Chris was going to audition to the drama club, and he kept asking himself how he had gotten himself into that situation, but when he has gotten there he remembered.

Ashley was there wearing a cute orange top, skinny jeans, and a jean vest. There were other guys in line with him to audition. Some of them actually looked like they knew how to act, and others... not so much, if he was honest with himself.

Then he had heard the teacher call out to one of the auditions, "Thank you! We will let you know our verdict, NEXT!"

The student who came out was tall, jock like and blond. He was wearing a broncos sport jacket, indicating he was playing on the football team.

He looked at everyone ells ether, scuffed, and said, "good luck to you losers, I so have got this in the bag!" and he walked off.

Next up was Chris, he held the script in his hand and read it quickly, it was for a play they were making for, funny enough, the new Superman movie that came out, the one with Henry Cavil in the lead role.

He entered and the teacher/director asked him, "and you are...?"

"I-I'm Christopher Reeve Johnson, auditioning for the part of Superman."

The teacher looked at him in disbelief and told him, "Not funny young man, now what is your real name?"

"That is my real name sir, my dad was a big fan of his and named me after him, I can prove it if you want." He reached his hand inside his pocket and pulled out his I.D.

He showed it to the teacher, whose eyebrows rose up and he looked at it in shock muttering, "well I'll be..."

He then returned the card to Chris and said, "sorry about that, well, you now have the floor young man, you will be reading your part with Ashley, our resident Lois Lane, the scene is her finding out Clark Kent is superman, now action!"

Ashley had come up to the stage and read her part in a very convincing way, Chris automatically reacted.

"Clark! How could you not tell me? You have been superman this whole time?"

"I-I'm sorry A-Lois, I never meant to hide it from you, I was going to tell you eventually, but the time was never right..."

"News flash Smallville, the time is never right to tell someone something like that! And when were you going to tell me you were an alien?"

"I was going to tell you months ago, but I never found the right time to tell you, and by then I have become afraid of what will happen if I tell you."

"What could have happened Clark?!"

"This! You're being angry with me and breaking up with me over it, and honestly, I can't blame you..."

"AND cut!" the teacher announced while clapping his hands and saying, "we have found our superman!" he then turned towards Chris and said, "Oh my god! You are such a natural! It's like you were born to play that role! You are making your name's sake proud!"

Clark was standing there, red as a tomato from the teacher's praise, after that Ashley was getting Closer to him, she tucked one of her hairs behind her ear and said, "Wow, you were really good, where did you learn to act like that?"