Maid Dress

Prompt- George loses a bet and has to wear a maid dress. Dream likes it...

----------------------------

George moved in with Dream and Sapnap a couple of months ago. Dream did a face reveal when he arrived.

Sapnap and George was streaming without Dream, since he said he needed to edit a video.

"George stop being a baby and show the stream!" Sapnap groans trying to drag George into the camera view.

"No no no Sapnap this is too embarrassing!" George panics using all of his strength to pull back.

"George you lost the bet fair and square. Besides you look adorable" Sapnap laughs.

"Ugh fine!" George moans. He walks over next to Sapnap's crossing his arms.

"See that wasn't so bad" Sapnap laughs putting his arm around George's shoulder to annoy him "Look chat! Gogy in a maid dress! You finally got what you always wanted!"

George rolls his eyes, his face was red.

Sapnap goes to speak again but the door swings open. They turn around to see Dream walk in. Dream notices George and slowly stares him up and down, his gaze staying on the bottom of the skirt for a little too long. Before he brings his eyes up to George.

"Damn George you look hot" Dream smirks making George turn right red, which did not go unnoticed by the viewers when he tried to turn his face, hiding it from Dream.

Sapnap bursts out laughing.

"But what's even going on here?" Dream asks confused walking in the room.

"George lost a bet" Sapnap explains briefly. "This is the punishment"

"I can see that" Dream comments.

"Well that's the end of this stream anyways guys!" Sapnap says beginning to end the stream. "I'm going to raid Karl because I'll be joining his stream. We're going to play some phasmophobia. Say goodbye Dream and maid gogy"

"Bye chat!" Dream yells happily, George gives a simple wave too embarrassed to speak.

"Right. You two out. Go make out or something, I need to call Karl" Sapnap says pushing us out his room.

He closes the door behind us.

George starts walking to him bedroom.

"Where are you going?" Dream asks following him.

"I'm going to change" George tells him.

"Awe really? Can you not stay in it a little bit longer?" Dream begs in a baby voice.

"Definitely not" George rolls his eyes, he stops catching a glimpse of himself in his full body mirror.

Dream wraps his arms around George, leaning slightly to put his head on the smaller boys shoulder.

"I told you that you looked hot... Believe me now?" Dream's low voice send shivers down his spine.

The two boys eyes lock together in the mirror and George quickly looks away shy.

"Why do you say these things to me all the time?" George asks him, trying to get a serious answer.

"Because it's true and I love you" Dream says moving his hands to George's hips.

George sighs not believing him. He jokes around all the time so you can't blame the poor boy.

"Want me to prove it?" Dream asks.

George turns his head to Dream, who's face was only centimetres away from him. "And how do you plan to do that?"

Dream smirks pushing hips lips into Geogre's. George melt's on the spot his knees turning weak. Dream slides his arms around George's waist again turning him around so their body's press together. To keep him steady, not wanting the kiss to end or for the moment to break.

They pull away both giggling like love stuck teenagers.

"I guess you like the maid dress then" George giggles.

Dream shakes his head "The only thing I like about the dress is the fact that your in it"

George starts laughing "T-that was too cheesy!"

"Oh come on you love it" Dream smiles.

"I love you" George blurts out quicker than his brain could stop him.

Dream smiles widely. He picks George up of the floor "I've waited too long to hear you say those words!"

"Okay put me down" George jokes.

Dream carefully puts George back on the floor.

"I still want to take the dress off" George points out.

"Ugh if you have too" Dream says dramatically.

George gives him a peck on the lips before walking to his walk in wardrobe. "I'll wear it for you another time" George winks.

"Fuck" Dream mutters "I love you so fucking much"