Kiss me.

Prompt- Dream see's his crazy ex and try's to think of the best way out

Decided I may as well call her Gina again because why not.
Sorry if there are any Gina's reading 0-0

------------------

"Man England nightclubs really are something else" Dream says looking around.

"I told you!" George smiles at him.

"Didn't think it would be your scene though" Dream adds.

"Then you have a lot to learn about me" George smirks playfully.

"You have something in mind pretty boy because I have a few things I'd love to learn about you" Dream teases him.

"Ugh shut up!" George giggles.

"Oh come on now Georgie I can show you a great time if you'd let me" Dream laughs.

"Your too much" George laughs with him.

"Being real though we lost the others" Dream says looking around.

"They headed to the bar the last I saw them. Probably still there. I bet Wilbur is drunk by no-"

"Kiss me"

George head snaps to him in shock. Dream was forward with his jokes but never this far.

"Please George quick!" Dream says quickly.

George could tell he was panicked. George didn't bother to question him or turn to see what he was looking at. He wrapped his arms around Dream's neck pulling him down to George's level and kissed him. Despite being the one who told George to kiss him, Dream was still shocked for a moment. Still, Dream couldn't stop himself, he wrapped his arms around George's waist pulling him closer, kissing back deeply.

The pull back a little, still close enough to feel each others breath. They both went to continue until a girl's voice interrupted them.

"Clay!"

Dream take's a moment stuck hypnotized in George's eyes before he finally managed to pull himself away. He sighed looking at the girl "What do you want?"

"So your gay now" She laughs dully.

"Yes" Dream says bluntly.

The girl was taken back "Oh my god your so funny" She forces a laugh. "It's been a long time since I last saw you we should catch up"

"No" Dream says again.

"Clay I promise I won't cheat on you, give me another chance. Your so dramatic" She says frustrated.

"Excuse me" George says with a new found confidence.

The girl looks him up and down.

"He clearly doesn't want to talk to you so give up and leave my boyfriend alone" George says.

Dream heart flutters. George called him his boyfriend... Dream knew he was using it as a lie to help get rid of the girl but Dream loved it.

"You have my number, call me" She says reluctantly walking away.

"She went away easier than I thought" George says.

"She's not use to people standing up against her" Dream says.

"Makes sense" George smiles turning back to Dream.

"I think we should make this a regular thing" Dream says.

"You running into your ex" George jokes.

Dream laughs "No. I mean you calling me your boyfriend" Dream smirks.

"Hmm" George pretends to think "I could get use to that"

"Screw it let's skip to marriage" Dream nods.

"One step at a time love" George laughs.

"I'll wait. But one day you'll agree" Dream says.

"If your lucky" George says.

"I'll keep my hopes up" Dream says taking his hand "Let's go find the others"

"Yup!" George agrees.