Accidental coming out

Prompt- George lets it slip that he has an ex boyfriend while on stream

-----------------------

Dream was bi, the whole world new that.

But what they didn't know was that George was gay. He hadn't come out to either his friends or his fans yet. He's been meaning to tell Dream, since he's his best friends and the boy he is in love with but the right time never came up.

"Chat who has things I can steal? Sapnap stole all my things last stream" George says aimlessly running around the dreamsmp.

"I'm pretty sure Sapnap put your things in a chest" Dream reminds him.

"Oh did he? Let's head back to the community house then. That's where I died after all" George says turning his character to run in that direction.

"Race you!" Dream challenges.

"Nooo Dream don't steal my things" George moans.

"I won't unless I get there before you" Dream laughs.

"Yes I see it!" George cheers seeing a chest in the middle of the house, that isn't normally there. He opened it grabbing all of his things.

"The chat is spamming for a Q&A" Dream points out, he had George's stream open on his second monitor. Just so he could see the face of the man he loved.

"I'll be down for that. We haven't done one in a very long while and there's not much else to do" George says watching Dream's character run around him in circles. "If you send questions through the donations I'll be able to read them"

"I have your stream open so I can too!" Dream tells him.

"Hiiii Dreeeeeam" George waves at the camera with a goofy smile making Dream laugh.

They answer questions for a while, intentionally ignoring the 'dnf' related ones.

"Have you ever been to France before?" George reads out. "Yes I have actually, I went on holiday with my ex partner before he became a massive douse bag "

George pauses for a second realising what he had done. He looks at the chat hoping they didn't catch on. But of course they did. He turned off his camera so they couldn't see him and he put his head in his hands.

"...er... George?" Dream says clearing his throat trying to clear the awkward silence.

"S-shit" George mutters. He didn't know what to do so he pressed the end stream button and closed mine craft. 

"Hey are you okay?" Dream asks curiously not being able to tell how his best friend was feeling.

George couldn't stop the tears rolling down his face "N-No" he chokes out a cry.

"Awe Georgie it's going to be alright. Please don't cry. I support you one hundred percent! And I'm sure the fans do too!" Dream says trying to calm him down.

"I-I'm such an idiot!" George says hating himself for letting one of his biggest secrets slip out so easily.

"No your not George" Dream chuckles lightly. "This isn't a problem"

"Yes it is!" George huffs.

"It's really not, I mean you know I'm gay too and you support me right?" Dream asks nervous.

"Of course but-"

"But what then" Dream pushes.

"It is when the guy I love is my best friend!" George shouts frustrated.

"George..." Dream whispers shocked.

"Oh fuck" George sighs "I did it again" There it goes. His second secret.

"You... love me?" Dream asks trying to wrap his head around what's happening.

"I- I do. I'm sorry. I don't want to ruin our friendsh-" George starts but Dream cuts him off with a laugh. 

"George you adorable idiot, I love you too!"

"Oh" George says surprised. "I'm so happy but ughhh I'm so so sorry you had to find out this way. I'm a horrible person" George's voice was muffled since he had his head in his hands.

"Is that what your upset about?" Dream asks "I'm happy for you. I don't care how it happened, I'm glad to know!"

"Thank you Dream" George sighs wiping away his tears.

"I don't forgive you" Dream says jokingly.

"Whaaa noooo. That's not fair, we was having a moment" George jokes back feeling all the stress from the past few moments leave his body.

"Hmm maybe there is one way" Dream jokes. "But no you couldn't possibly do that"

"Pleaseee I'll do anything!" George begs.

"Anything?" Dream says suggestively making them both laugh.

"Yes anything!" George laughs.

 "If you agree to be my boyfriend then I'll forgive you" Dream smiles.

George lets out a dramatic sigh "If that is the only way... No enough joking. Dream I would love to date you"

"Great because my boyfriend needs to check his emails" Dream says making George confused.

"Huh?" George says opening it "No way!" 

"Yes. Get ready for your plane to America in one week"

"I can't believe I'm finally going to meet you!" George shouts excited.

"It's one thing being best friends for so many years but to date someone and never see their face. That's just too wrong of me to do to you" Dream says.

"Fair point" George smiles.

It was a disaster that turned into a messy but beautiful confession between two best friends.