Chapter 1: A New World

Author Note: This story uses Dimension Hopper Naruto as the base in terms of backstory and abilities. Go to my profile and read that first before moving on to this story to better understand him

Pick a suitable pairing for Naruto in the poll out of Thalia Grace, Rachel Elizabeth Dare, Clarisse La Rue, and Silena Beauregard. Private message if you have other pairing ideas (Justify why if possible).

Please Rate and Review as well.

All Jutsu names are written in English to avoid the hassle of people not knowing what they mean.

All Jutsu names, summons names, abilities, god names, and pantheon names will be written in bold.

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

"God/Goddess/Monster/Summons Speech"

'God/Goddess/Monster/Summons Thoughts'

Chapter 1: A New World

Naruto was meditating on the top of a mountain, on which he lived. This mountain was aptly dubbed "Sage Mountain" by the populace due to the serenity of the environment surrounding it. He was surprised when he was suddenly visited in his mindscape by Hagoromo Otsutsuki, the Sage of Six Paths, though he did not let his emotion show on his face.

"Hmm...I do not sleep, so this cannot be a dream, and I am immune to genjutsus unless they are ranked in the S-class. So, I suppose I am actually meeting you, Sage of Six Paths.", Naruto said emotionlessly.

Yes, Naruto would use the Sage Mode he learned from the Demon Fox Summoning Clan to nourish himself, quench thirst, and refresh his mind. He had no need to eat, drink, sleep, or excrete. The reason he did this was that regular food could not suffice for the amount of energy he required to function, due to his monstrous Chakra levels.

"No need to be so formal, my boy. You may simply call me by my first name, Hagoromo.", Hagoromo said with a wave of his hand. Naruto raised an eyebrow before giving a nod.

"I see. Well then, not that this is not an honor, but why have you approached me, Hagoromo?", Naruto asked with a hint of curiosity in his voice. His emotions were heavily suppressed due to the grief of losing everything precious to him. He was born with everything. Family, resources, friends, and automatic respect from the villagers of the Hidden Leafvillage, since he was the son of the Hokage. Not only that, but he was the heir to the Uzumaki clan.

But as time progressed, he slowly began to lose them, one by one. His cousin Kimimaro Kaguya, taken from him by a terminal illness. Then his father, Minato Kaguya, the Fourth Hokage, killed by Orochimaru after being sufficiently weakened by the same illness as Kimimaro's.

Next, his mother, killed by his own hand as she couldn't bear to see him go through with his plan to create peace and end up being killed by the Shinobi Alliance. This came with the added benefit of earning Natsumi's hatred. Next, his Genin Team, which included his younger sister Natsumi, as well as his surrogate younger brother Sasuke. Leaving the village meant separating from them, in order to be killed by their hands.

After that, Itachi left him as well, buried too deep in his grief and guilt after the Uchiha Clan Massacre, causing him to desire his own death. Once again, he was killed by none other than Naruto himself, to focus Sasuke's hatred on himself.

However, during the war, no matter what his Team tried, they couldn't kill him. After much effort, Natsumi and Sasuke used their Majestic Attire Susanoo to slice him to bits, which Sakura sealed inside separate Stasis Scrolls. These were later buried in different parts of the Elemental Nations. His only precious people who were still alive at that point were himself, Anko, his Team, and the Demon Foxes he was able to summon.