17

Transmigrating Into The Male Lead’s Villainess Older Sister
Chapter 17:

Lu Wuye said that she only let her go after sitting for fifteen minutes, but Si Yu never felt that time was so difficult.

There is a huge source of evil spirits around her, and Si Yu feels awkward no matter how she sits. She thinks that no one secretly glances at the time on the mobile phone, lowers her head and counts in her heart, but she doesn't know that Lu Wuye has already Opening her eyes, she was staring at her with interest.

Fifteen minutes later, Lu Wuye saw the little girl rejoicing and not daring to move immediately, and suddenly felt that she was laughing and laughing: "OK, I'll let you go back."

The cooling effect of staying beside Si Yu was immediate, even more useful than Lu Wuye's collection of exotic treasures, which made him very satisfied. Originally, if Lu Wuye wanted to keep people forcibly, Si Yu could not even say a word, but at this moment his body was relaxing, and when he saw the pitiful appearance of Si Yu coughing with his voice, his heart was always calm and unpredictable. A little ripple.

Just let it go, don't bully too much, after all, it is something that you use for a long time, and naturally you need to maintain it.

Hearing the words of Wu Wuye, Si Yu breathed a long sigh of relief. She almost jumped up from the sofa, and looked back at Wuye while slowly retreating to the gate, pulling out a smile: "Then I Gone, bye? "

Better not to see you again! !!

As if listening to Si Yu's deep hunger hidden under "Goodbye", Lu Wuye whispered: "I will stay in Jiangcheng for a while, during this time, you do not want to leave the city."

Si Yu smiled stiffly: "... ha?"

Wu Wuye seemed to be afraid she didn't understand, so she had a good temper to explain one more sentence, but Si Yu felt the subtle evil in her voice: "If necessary, I will send someone to pick you up at any time. If you are It would be inconvenient to leave Jiangcheng. "

Si Yu: "..." This neurosis is endless! Seeing her vomiting blood is addictive, right, what is the need to pick her up at any time without bringing such oppressive people!

Si Yu held her neck and wanted to make a frank complaint against Wu Wuye, but she couldn't do anything else. She was very keen on crisis. Landing on the sofa, Wuye leaned on the sofa and twisted the beads in her hand to escape the world. Like that, she quietly pressed back the signs of resistance.

She remembered that the neuropathy was Lu's family, and it seemed that she had a high weight in Lu's family. She sacrificed her ego and suffered for a while, but it angered Lu's family, and then the world should evaporate tomorrow.

As a result, Si Yu, who has a strong desire for survival, swallowed the bitterness in his mouth: "Five Lord, you have the final say."

This answer dispelled some of the dangerous atmosphere of Lu Wuye ’s desire to rain all over the body, and he did read it right. The little girl ’s interest was in line with his heart. He hated disobedient things, and Si Yu ’s obedience made Lu Wu Ye felt that it would not hurt to be more generous with this girl.

"Come on." Lord Lu Wu nodded, and as Si Yu rushed to the gate with joy, he seemed to remember something and stopped the person. "I have prepared medicinal herbs, and you take them back together, already. I've prepared it for you, just take one dose a day. "

Si Yu was taken to the car by those black bodyguards who had brought her over, and she found that the back seat of the car was full of valuable medicinal materials. She probably figured out the price and said in her heart: It is indeed the Lu family. The shots are generous, and the amount of medicinal materials here is worth all her wages.