55

Transmigrating Into The Male Lead’s Villainess Older Sister
Chapter 55:

In fact, the host did n’t listen carefully at first. After all, based on his years of experience, no matter what kind of problem, no star will tell the truth in the show. So he determined that Ji Lin would definitely deny it, so he automatically replaced the last three words of the phrase "unreportable relationship exists" with "nothing" and said with a smile:

"It disappointed the fans. After our debut, Ji Ji was known as Zero Gossip Insulator, so of course he and Si Yu did not ..."

Wait, did he miss something?

Speaking of this, the host suddenly glanced at the face of Xu Qingwan sitting across the face, swallowing the expression of the flies, and the words came to a halt, finally reacting afterwards.

Well, what did Ji Lin just say? It must be "No", did he admit it? !! This is not the same as saying good!

The host was suddenly aggressive.

He sighed, the audience watching the live broadcast would only be more aggressive, the barrage stopped for a moment, and then it burst like a firework.

[Are there any kind-hearted little sisters recording screens? I want to listen to the playback I want to listen to the playback, I don't believe it! My ears must betray me! 】

[Who asked this question just now! Who is it! !! !! 】

[When I saw this question, I was smiling, because I could foresee that Brother Ji would be used by the younger sister. I was so happy when I thought of this scene, but Brother Ji does n’t play cards according to common sense. !! Why did you suddenly admit that you are not sister-brother relationships? !! 】

[It's an unspeakable relationship, come, read it to me, not to the others! Sister-to-sister relationship is your YY out, okay, both of them have one leg at a glance]

[I firmly stand by my sister's orthopedics, and I'm in tears now. Who said that orthopedics was a cult at the beginning, would you ask if your faces hurt now? 】

The host looked at the dazzling barrage on the big screen, took a breath, and then in the corner of his eyes, he saw the director outside the field desperately winked at him, and signaled that he should dig for more material along the issue.

Just because of Ji Lin's sentence, the ratings of the show soared in an instant, and the live broadcast website was flooded with a large number of fans. These people couldn't wait to send out a barrage to express their surprise. Eyes, excited, incredible, desperately clamoring for Si Yu not worthy of dying to the death, she was almost there, and almost paralyzed the server. But no matter what, the breaking point of this show has already been, and the final ratings will definitely not be bad!

The host quickly asked: "Brother Ji, what do you mean by that?"

Han Tiantian's curious eyes kept turning back and forth between Ji Lin and Si Yu. Everyone stayed in the crew for nearly three months. She had seen the two always staying together outside the play, but between the two The Qi field doesn't look like a sticky little couple. Han Tiantian thinks that the sisters and brothers that fans say are more likely.

Si Yu didn't expect Ji Linhui to say so, but she only recovered after a few seconds. Forget it, no matter if Gong does not disclose her blood relationship with Ji Lin, it will not affect the relationship between them. If Ji Lin really wants to say it, then he will do it.

As for the opinions of the Ji family, Si Yu didn't care at all.

When Ji Lin said it, he actually took a few moments to look at it. He looked at his sister secretly, seeing that there was no offensive emotion on Si Yu's face, he was relieved, and there was a hint of ecstasy in his heart.