56

Transmigrating Into The Male Lead’s Villainess Older Sister
Chapter 56:

"Xingxiu Live Room" often invites traffic superstars to interview, because there is the last interactive segment that randomly extracts the netizen barrage, which has always been the most popular among fans. Programs, so usually at this time, the ratings of the programs will rise, but today ’s live website operators found that this is not just an increase, it is simply a spike!

The server was almost paralyzed by this group of crazy fans!

While the site was being burned down for maintenance, fans were already enthusiastically posting screenshots of various emoticons on Weibo.

@Zhenghuang Official Support: Do n’t miss it when you pass by, @ 纪 临 and @ 周 司 雨 鱼鱼 Official seal of sister and brother relationship, we sesame yellow girl is the biggest winner, then the question comes, when will "Pour Nation" be released? I want to watch the siblings! !!

This so-called official support number is naturally a good thing for fans to build. At first, the whole network was very lively, so a sister cp fan built such a number. As a base camp, collect interactive photos of two people every day. Although the material of this interview was long out of date, everyone knows, but as evidence that the Lord himself stamped it, the support group still ushered in a wave of carnival.

But as a fan, it ’s impossible to be satisfied with just such a little sister and brother, but what can it do? Ji Lin and Si Yu appear in the same frame with only two variety shows. The footage is limited, but they are supported by As a reminder, they suddenly remembered: Oh, yes, isn't there a movie yet to be released?

From the film released by the crew, the script has been greatly changed compared with the original version. The two seem to have a lot of opponent plays. The fans were appetizing, and they all felt irritable. The official blog below urged them to be released, anxious to shake the crew's neck to let them quickly release the film.

Well, "Falling Country" has a high degree of attention. With the fans making so much noise, everyone's expectations for this film suddenly peaked.

Where was the crew willing to let go of such a good opportunity for publicity? At this time, post-production was actually completed. The original release date was set for next month, but after consulting with Liang Dao, I felt that while Ji Lin and Si Yu were paying the highest attention, it was better Hold a trial screening and starring meetup, and draw some lucky fans to watch the movie in advance, so as to win a wave of word of mouth.

As soon as the news was released, the fans were crazy, but this kind of thing looks like a face. There are only 50 places. There are so many fans who want to go. In the end, it depends on luck.

Liu Yu is one of the lucky ones.

She looked at the private message that Guan Bo sent to her congratulating the winner, rubbed her eyes, almost thought that there was an illusion, and jumped up from her chair in excitement.

This preview will only be held once, and the media will not be invited. Only fans will participate. At the same time, because the crew has limited the number of participants, the number of participants is particularly small, so you can also chat with Idou at close range, which is equivalent to a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. !!

Actually let her win the prize! Sure enough, she encouraged the establishment of the sesame yellow support party, and it is useful to insist on signing in to check in every day!

Liu Yu hurriedly shared the incident with the sisters in the group. Others were so blind-eyed that they urged her: "Remember to have the opportunity to let Ji Ji interact with her sister and take more pictures!"