50

Transmigrating Into The Male Lead’s Villainess Older Sister
Chapter 50:

Lu Wuye went to work to hide his skills and name. Si Yu was pulled away from Ji's house by him. Although he did not see the situation after seeing it with his own eyes, but It can also be imagined that the husband and wife of the Ji family will inevitably make a big noise. After all, Si Yu just saw it really. Ji Wenhan looked at Duan Rulan as if he had hardened a knife, and seemed to tear her off. A layer of skin comes.

Si Yu didn't care about the grievances of the couple. She was just a little worried about Ji Lin. Regardless of what the two men did, they were both Ji Lin's biological parents. Ji Lin was caught in the middle and would never feel good about it.

Thinking of this, Si Yu was actually fortunate that Wu Wuye had given a prescient medicine to Ji Lin, so that he did not have to see the scene where his parents lost face.

The silly child should still be asleep.

The more Si Yu thought, the more uneasy she was. She knew that she should leave when she left, and asked someone to take away Ji Lin!

It seemed that she was aware of her distraction. Lu Wuye was playing with her slender fingers with interest, then she glanced at her slightly and asked, "Are you still uncomfortable?"

Just now Si Yu's blood coughing didn't stop, but Lu Wuye didn't know where to find the pills, and fed her hard to eat. Then he stopped. At this moment, he fell into Lu Wuye's eyes, the little girl's face was pale It was pale, and it looked as if it had a strong vitality.

"Okay ..." Si Yu replied subconsciously before returning to God, secretly squinting at Lord Wu's look, and asked, "I don't worry Alin, or should I turn around and pick him up?"

Before it was changed, Si Yu never dared to make such a straightforward request to Lu Wuye. She was afraid that this neuropathy could be used to solve the problem, but now she didn't realize it. She was able to say this naturally. Exited.

Lu Wuye was keenly aware of this, but he did not intend to tell the dull little girl, but just ticked his lips and said, "It is not necessary, the Ji family is in a mess now. other people."

Speaking of this, Si Yu looked up and down for a few seconds, and the doubts deep in his heart from the beginning finally asked: "Five, you wouldn't ... come to support me?"

Subconsciously told her that this idea was right. Wu Wuye had no intersection with Ji's family. He only rushed here when I heard that she was here, what else could she come to her? However, reason tells Si Yu that she should not think too much of herself. It would be okay if Lu Wuye just exported her gas for her, but the problem is that it is now clear that Ji's company should be destroyed. She should, maybe Do n’t have that much capacity?

Lord Wu asked faintly, "What about it?"

Si Yu actually wanted to ask him what he meant by "this is my man", but when she looked at the expression that Wu Wuye didn't care about at all, she persuaded, and said softly, she didn't say a word. It looked like a little ostrich carefully leaning out of her head, only to find that she didn't even care about her, so she buried her head again.

Lord Wu: "..." It seems that he can't wait for the rabbit to ask for it.

Wu Wuye was decisive in his life. He never dragged the water, that is, hesitated for a few seconds at this time, and only rolled up Si Yu's drooping hair with his fingers and wrapped it around his fingers, just like he usually plays the string Like the Buddha, and then whispered, "The words I said in the Ji family are not secrets, and probably will soon pass to the ears of all the people in the family. These people never look at the process, but only look at the results. understand?"