60

Transmigrating Into The Male Lead’s Villainess Older Sister
Chapter 60:

Han Tiantian would like to ask more carefully, the film is over and the lights in the stadium are lit. She had to press the doubts in her heart and be honest In the seat, listen to Liang Dao come to the stage to share some funny things when filming with the fans.

"Si Yu, don't be dazed, there will be fan interaction later, you must adjust the state." She exclaimed a little worried.

Si Yu is now in the state of left ear in and right ear out. She is sitting here, her soul has long drifted away, her eyes stared at the floor under her feet, and even Liang Dao did n’t know what she said, and she listened more. I didn't see Liang Dao deliberately named her, boasting that she had the talent to work hard, so when Liang Dao sent several starring actors together, only Si Yu remained motionless.

"Si Yu, Si Yu, it's time we got on the stage!" Han Tiantian took a few steps to see that no one was behind him, and looked back strangely, and saw that Si Yu looked like he was wandering out of the sky, and quietly shuffled underneath. With her thin waist, Si Yu returned to her mind. "What are you thinking about, Director Liang shouted twice, everyone is watching you."

Ji Lin and Xu Qingwan stepped onto the stage as soon as possible. The cheers of the fans almost overturned the roof. However, they soon found that there were fewer people, so everyone's eyes brushed on Si Yu. .

Being dragged by Han Tiantian, Si Yu walked a little unsteadily, Liang Liang glanced at her, seeing that her face was not good, and thought that her old illness had recurred. When the crew, Liang Dao asked this article. Wen Wenwei's little girl took good care of her, so even when she saw Si Yu walk away, she didn't blame her, but instead started a round scene:

"It seems that Si Yu is still immersed in the plot just now and wants to be fascinated. Why don't you evaluate it? Do you think Si Yu performed well?"

Fans saw that Si Yu was standing next to Ji Lin subconsciously, and Ji Lin vacated a hand to support her intently, as if she was afraid of her instability, and immediately became mad and shouted, "Okay. —— "

Some courageous girls even took out the banner that had been prepared and shook it awkwardly. The words "I will always love sesame and milk yellow" printed on it were striking and very eye-catching.

The sound wave was higher than the wave, completely awakening Si Yu, shook his head, and forced himself to throw Lu Wuye out of his mind.

Only Xu Qingwan was standing alone on the far side, and Liang Liang took a few words to introduce her when she introduced her, but Ji Lin and Han Tiantian bothered her annoyingly, and distanced herself from her, she stood there awkwardly alone Since there were no fans to support her, and the starring actors deliberately alienated, they were like an outsider, so when they saw the fan calling Si Yu crazy, her eyes were almost red.

Just now she was escorted back by the group of tall and strong bodyguards. Those people didn't worry about her shouting, and just said indifferently, "Ms. Zhou asked you to go back and be honest, get to know your own points" and let go of her. It disappeared as quickly as it came.

Xu Qingwan heard that when they talked about Si Yu, their tone of respect was abnormal, and the stormy waves in their hearts could not stop. If it was only the order of the five grandfathers, Xu Qingwan would admit it, because she was also very afraid, but what Zhou Siyu said that these bodyguards obeyed ... Doesn't it indicate that she was actually planted in her hands?

Changed personally, Xu Qingwan felt unacceptable.

However, she could n’t accept the reality. It was true that Si Yu was much more popular than her. It was also true that there was a strong backing behind her back. Xu Qingwan stood on the stage, but everyone's eyes focused on Si Yu. She She was like an invisible person, so she didn't realize so clearly at that moment that her calculations on Si Yu before might not have been in her eyes.