30

Transmigrating Into The Male Lead’s Villainess Older Sister
Chapter 30:

Ji Lin was soaked for a long time, and Si Yu was entangled by him. He finally agreed to accompany him to the show. Director Liang heard that both of them would participate in variety shows, and they were very generous in allowing them to take three days off.

When they were discussing, Xu Qingwan happened to pass by and heard the news wordlessly. She stopped immediately and looked at Si Yu with a smile on her face and said, "Congratulations, you can only play the trump card just after you debut. Variety shows, unlike people like us, no one cares about it. But you may not be good for newcomers like this.

She said that she was hiding her needles, and was unknowingly heard. She thought that Si Yu had walked through the back door to get this opportunity. Ji Lin frowned immediately, and Shen Sheng said, "It's the show team who chooses to be a guest. It's decided, you say that, do you think I shouldn't be on the show? "

Ji Lin stunned back in one sentence, Xu Qingwan's face froze, and there was a bit of hurt in his eyes: "Ji Ji, of course I don't mean that, you are right, how can the treatment be the same as a newcomer!"

Si Yu pulled La Jilin's sleeve to stop him from confronting Xu Qingwan, turned to look at Xu Qingwan who was looking at Ji Lin earnestly, and said coldly: "Xu Qingwan, you say you have no one to ask, it is a bit arrogant. Well, do n’t you deal with many sponsors, and even have a good relationship with the media. If you want to be on the show, it ’s not easy to just support yourself? ”

Xu Qingwan's breathing was stagnation, and it was impossible. Where did this woman know, she kept it well! When she noticed that Ji Lin was looking at her with a little bit of scrutiny, Xu Qingwan panicked and quickly argued: "No, don't listen to her nonsense, I am just friends with those people!"

She did n’t say it ’s okay, just saying it would be true to Si Yu ’s argument. Friendship—who believes?

Si Yu deliberately did not turn down the volume, Xu Qingwan's shout was not too small, many people around him heard it, and once fell on Si Yu's questioning and distrustful look, and now cast on Xu Qingwan again.

Xu Qingwan has always been very popular in the crew. She will maintain a good relationship with other people. She has all-inclusive afternoon tea. Before that, no one doubted where she came from so much money. Now Si Yu said, everyone They suddenly realized: No wonder, Xu Qingwan changed her brand-name clothes every day, and I have never heard of her white rich beauty. There is such a relationship in the sense of daring!

Ji Lin has always been what her sister said. He felt that Si Yu was faintly dissatisfied with Xu Qingwan, thinking that he wouldn't wait to see this person anyway, so he tried to make up for her: "I think Sister Si Yu There is no nonsense, you drink tea and eat with that Wang Dong, when no one sees? "

Xu Qingwan suddenly turned pale.

She felt the sight falling on her in all directions, her face was hot, I wonder if it was an illusion, she seemed to hear someone pointing at her, Xu Qingwan worked very hard to manage her image in the crew, and today she was Si Yu She broke it in three or two sentences, she was ashamed and hated, she just felt uncomfortable, and even had no courage to ask Si Yu how to know, she just wanted to leave this ghost place quickly, so she turned around and left.

Xu Qingwan was panicking. She ran out of the crew from the side door all the way, but was blocked by a reporter who squatted there. During the filming of Liang Dao's films, they were all closed and did not accept any media interviews. The reporter had to squat at the door and waited for the rabbit. He was bumped into Xu Qingwan by him, and immediately flashed in front of him, rushing up with the microphone.