Chapter Four

Soryu's side

     I was on edge. It was two and that lazy detective said he be back around one! Yuki better be okay. The elevator dinged and I whirled to see-

"What the hell? Kishi? Is that you," Eisuke asked with disbelief.

Kishi had been face paint. Yuki laughed and said "I told you Mamo! They don't recognize you!"

Yuki was in a giggling fit. He laughed and said "Come on. We need to do it, cause I lost the bet. Remember kid?"

Yuki nodded her head. Kishi put the sacks down then Yuki who got on her knees. Kishi sighed and got in the same position. Both there faces were painted as tigers. Yuki let out a "Roar! Roar!"

Kishi laughed and he did it next "Roar! Roar!"

Everyone fell into a fit of laughs including myself. Baba and Ota who recorded also fell into a fit of laughs. Later on Baba was making dinner and I said  "Come here my little tigress. Lets wash that paint off you."

"Hai!"

I picked her up and took her to the bathroom sink. I smiled as we splashed each other with water playfully. Finally as I cleaned her up I said "How are you holding up Yuki?"

"I'm good so far. I feel more child than I do adult. I played actual child games. My adult minds still there."

I smiled and she continued only, I saw her cheeks blush "You'd make a great dad Soryu."

It was my turn to blush as I said "T-thanks."

I kissed her forehead. Finally her face was all cleaned. We came out and Yuki had snuggled up to me. I sat at the table cause dinner was finally served. After thanking Baba Yuki took a fork and said "Say ahh, Sor!"

I did and she put an omelet bite into my mouth. I blushed and Yuki took a bite.

"No fair! Yuki-chan, I want you to feed me also," Ota cried.

Yuki blushed and said "Ota, that took me everything I got. I did it cause I figured I could get away with it more easily."

Yuki laughed nervously and Eisuke almost choked.

"That's adorable. Such a cute couple," Baba said.

Kishi scoffed and said "I think someone's getting sleepy."

I looked and indeed. Yuki was almost asleep. I stood up and said "I'll give her a bath and put her to bed."

"Oh, Soryu. I almost forgot. We need to talk."

I nodded. With as much care and love I gave Yuki a bath. It didn't take long before she passed out. I kissed her forehead and made sure she was well protected. I saw Inui was here already outside. Inui said he would protect her. I wish he stop calling her his princess. It pisses me off. I came back and everyone was still at the table. Once I sat down, Eisuke spoke "So, we found Hishikura. I'm going to fly out tomorrow with Baba. Baba will disguise himself as a woman cause he lured Hishikura out."

I looked to Baba who said "Soryu! Your dating Yuki! But, i-"

"Noooooo! Hell no," I half yelled.

We giggled a bit then Ota spoke "So Eisuke and Baba are flying out. Kishi and I are doing multiple testing on the bottle. I still say Hishikura is it, but, I have a feeling about something it."

"I'll take Yuki out of the hotel then. If no one else is going to be here. I'll take her home with me. She'll be well protected."

"Take her out tonight though. Don't wait till tomorrow Soryu. I got a bad feeling," Baba said.

I nodded. And with that, I quickly grabbed some things and everything was in motion.