Chapter Seven

A/N: Hi guys, sorry. I was having some...problems but, I'm back!

Eisuke's side

     I answered the phone "Ich-Mein here."

"Eisuke, I think Yuki's in trouble."

"Hold on. Ba-Bonnie! Get out here!"

Since Baba had to dress as a woman, we changed his name to Bonnie. It suited him. Baba emerged in a purple strapless silk gown. He had a curly long brown wig on. He didn't look half-bad. Baba, had a clear look of annoyance on his face as he emerged from the bathroom.

"What is it? My dearest Clyde?"

That's right. I'm wearing a disguise also. I had a black long sleeved shirt with white pants. My wig was about Baba's real hair length. It was black. We were going as business partners. I waved him over and said "What up?"

"Yuki. I thinks she's turning back into a kid."

"That can't be. It hasn't been that long since she's turned into a kid!"

I looked to Baba. He ended up plugging a set of ear buds in. We put a ear bud in each of our ears. Soryu continued "I didn't think so either. I don't like this Eisuke. I really don't. I'm not the type to easily get nervous but, Eisuke, the hair on the back of my neck is standing up."

I looked at Baba who spoke "I don't like this either. Don't worry. Were going to get to the bottom of this."

"Be safe you two."

"Guys, what if it isn't really Hishikura? I don't mean to turn the table but, I don't think it's Hishikura."

Suddenly my phone buzzed alive. I looked down and saw a text come from unknown. I spoke "Soryu. Hold on, someone just texted me."

"Who is it?! Is it Kishi or Ota?!"

"Hold on!"

I opened my messages. I read it and gasped "Soryu, its a picture of Yuki and Samejime and it says 'I'm getting impatient. Boy, time flies when your having fun, huh Eisuke and Baba'? Soryu-"

Suddenly our plane started rattling and my phone was thrown from my hand. Men appeared and we fought them. The plane twisted and roughly glided. Baba who had ripped his wig off was being pushed up against the wall and was being pounded. One had me against the wall. I heard Baba cry out and I turned to see him slouch to the floor.

"BABA!?"

Suddenly, my world started spinning. I fell to the floor. My phone was in reach I tried to grab it but, a man squashed it. I looked up at him and glared "You...bastard."

I passed out.

Soryu's side

I stood abruptly and held Yuki tightly. She woke up and looked at me as I yelled "EISUKE?! BABA?! ANSWER ME!"

Suddenly Yuki started crying. I pulled my phone back and saw my phone call was disconnected. I slammed my phone down and Yuki was taken from me. I looked to Ryosuke who tried to calm Yuki down. I felt bad. I felt nervous. What happened to my friends? Yuki, I'm sorry.

Hikaru's side

I laughed and said "Told you Hishikura."

I looked up at the tied up Hishikura. A young lady was next to him tied. She was in tears. I got up and took the  gag out and Hishikura said "I can't believe you Hikaru. Your better than this. I know that! Do you realize how unhappy your making Yuki? Do you know how badly your going to piss off a mobster?!"

I glared at him. The reason Hishikura was tied along with his lady friend was cause he found out. I invited him over and was actually going to let him get in on this. Why let him fall? But, he found the videos on his own. The bastard just couldn't let it go. I got him to let Baba and that damn Eisuke go to where "he" supposedly was. It was risky sending that message. But, it was true. I'm getting very impatient. Now, I might be on my last wits end. I went to the kitchen and made a glass of water. I crushed two relaxing pills into the water. I walked out and removed the woman's gag.

"Don't drink that water! Spit it out," Hishikura said.

I growled and said "Its just water."

"No it's not. I'm not stupid! Neither is she."

I brought the glass up to her lips and with my best smile I said "Come on. Its just water."

She nodded. What a good girl. She drink and one I let her have some. Next things I know, I've got water on my face. Hishikura laughed and the woman bravely said "I'm not stupid! Your the stupid one!"

I growled and said "Very well."

I put the gags back in their mouths and said "Now, you kids be good and don't go anywhere. I'll be back."

I left.

Kishi's side

All the bottle had was Yuki's prints. The box had nothing. Everything was clean. We came back to the hotel, ready to text Eisuke. I brought the box and looked around it. When suddenly. I saw something. It was..a camera. I said "Come on Ota."

We left the apartment and he said "Where are we going?"

"Ota, the lounge was bugged. I was always wondering what it was but, it's a small camera! If we can get in there and grab one, we can find the bastard! How are we going to get it?"

"Dammit! We can't catch a break," Ota whined.

What are we going to do?

A/N:Phew. First day back at school and...wow. I thought I could update but the stupidity at my school increases every freaking day! Music is my savior almost! Alright, hoped you guys liked it! Loves!