Chapter Ten

A/N:Guys, as in an apology from her today KBTBB kid time 2 will be finished today.

Soryu's side

     I walked into the hotel with Yuki in my arms. I didn't want to leave her home. We got in contact with Mr. Kenzaki the manager. He gave us the room number, key, and floor number. The floor was the second and room number 203. (A/N: I know they live in dorms but, we're just going to say Hikaru bought a room in the hotel) Ota held Yuki when we arrive. My gun was out. Once Kishi got the door unlocked I went in. There, Hishikura Shuichi, a woman, Eisuke, and a half naked Baba tied to chairs. Kishi and I untied them. The woman hugged Hishikura and she said "I'm so glad this nightmare is over."

"Hishikura, we owe you an-"

"No. For it is I who owes the apology Soryu. After what I did, it encouraged Hikaru. I'm sorry to you too Yuki. You must be in a nightmare yourself."

Hishikura spoke softly. It was a rare sight.

"You must be her father correct?"

The woman asked me. I felt horrified. I spoke in a calm manner "Ma'am. That isn't a child. She is an adult, but turned into a child by Hikaru."

Hishikura spoke with the woman next and said "This is crazy. I feel bad for her."

"Do not. Yuki is very strong. When myself and every one else in the room except Hishikura turned into kids. Yuki took care of us."

"A strong-it's him!"

I whirled to see Hikaru. He ran. I ran after him and grabbed him. I pulled him back and started punching him. Later I had him in a chair and I said "Hishikura, go and find that antidote."

Hishikura went and found it. Hikaru wasn't speaking. We had to wake Yuki who was grumpy. We got her to take the antidote. Within minutes she was back to normal. She blinked and looked around.

"Soryu? Where am I?"

I looked at her and said "Your at the Tres Spade Hotel. In Hikaru's room."

"The last thing I remember was watching a movie with everyone, then going to bed with you. God my head hurts."

My eyes widen. No way. Yuki doesn't remember what happened. She doesn't remember anything.

                              ...
A year later...

Yuki's side

I was cleaning a room with nor of my best friends. Chsiato was humming something sweet and it was calming. I almost fell asleep. I giggled when we were exiting the room "What are you giggling about Yuki?"

I felt childish for some reason and next thing I knew. I had passed out. When I woke up, I gasped and sat up. I felt so cold. Wh-what was wrong with me? I was scared. Soryu. Soryu. Please. I was silently crying. The door opened and I found myself running to the person.

"Yuki?! What's wrong? I heard you fainted at work. Why are you out of bed?"

I looked up at him. Suddenly, visions of a chibi me hiding and Soryu finding me. My next vision was another chibi me and Soryu giving me a bath. Next still chibi Kishi and I roaring like lions. I remembered. I remembered everything. Soryu hugged me tightly and said "Your fine now. Everything is alright Yuki."

As I grew up I had blocked everything from my childhood. But, those parts with the guys were the best. Soryu. Never let me go.