Chapter 6

[Tommy pov]
I went downstairs to see y/n sitting on the couch watching tv, I sit down next to her and we started talking just about random shit than I bought up Tubbo. She just rolled her eyes and said "what about him" I looked at her and asked her straight up "do you like him" she looked at me dead in the eyes and said "what, no" I just looked at her blankly and said "there's not one thing you like about him" she looked at me and started talking.

[Y/n pov]
I heard Tommy say "there's not one thing you like about him" I thought about it for a second and started talking. "Of course there is, I like how good he is at role play, I like how sweet he is and I love when when he brushes hair out of his face to reveal his glowing eyes" I froze for a second while Tommy was looking at me for a with a smirk on his face. I thought about him again and all I could think about was his light brown hair and eyes and how sweet and caring he is and when I thought about it I realised that...
I'm in love with him
Tommy was still staring at me and I said "fine I do like him a bit" Tommy gasped and screamed "YES" I was confused but just brushed it off as Tommy being Tommy.

[Tubbo pov]
I was in a lot of suspense waiting for Tommy to call me back. After about 20 minutes I heard him calling me from discord so I went to my monitor nervously and picked up the call, the first thing I heard was "she likes you dude" I looked at him with a shocked expression on my face. He asked if I was gonna tell over a call, I snapped out of my daze and thought about it for a second "can I surprise her and come down and tell her in person" I asked. Tommy thought about for a second and agreed, Tommy asked his parents and they agreed so we spent the next few hours planning it. We kept thinking on how I could surprise her until I came up with an idea "what if I come in the morning and wake her up"I suggested. Tommy thought it was a great idea. By the time we got off the call it was midday so I decided to get some sleep considering I was up all night.

~Timeskip~

[Tommy pov]
It was now the day that Tubbo was coming to surprise y/n and she has no clue. I was really excited to see Tubbo again, it's been a while. It was 6:30am and I was already up and ready,
y/n was still asleep and Tubbo will be here at 7:00am so everything is going right.

[Tubbo pov]
I was on my way to y/n's house and I was really nervous because I didn't want anything to go wrong. I've been thinking a lot about y/n the past couple days and I definitely like her, I might even be in love with her and I'm gonna confess while I'm here as well and I'm super scared.

~Timeskip~

[Tubbo pov]
I just got to y/n's house so I got out the car, got my suitcase out of the trunk, said goodbye and thanks to my dad for dropping me off and made my way to the front of the house and rang the doorbell. I heard foot steps coming towards the front door and saw the door swing open and saw Tommy standing there, he hugged me, I put my suitcase in his room and went to y/n's room to surprise her and I was really nervous. I snuck into y/n's room, went up to her bed and slowly started to shake her awake while whispering "wake up y/n" Tommy was also filming it and I was cool with it. Y/n slowly started to wake up she turned towards me opened her eyes to reveal her e/c (eye color) eyes, she screamed when she saw me, she jumped out of bed and embraced me in a warm hug, I didn't know how much I missed her hugs. She pulled away after a few minutes and asked what I was doing here. I explained everything leaving out the part that I liked her because I wanted to tell her in private.
༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛
I hope you guys are enjoying this book and if you have any feedback feel free to give me some and thank you for 75 reads. Istg the numbers just keep going up.
Word count- 758