Chapter 9

[Y/n pov]
I slowly woke up to Tubbo shaking me awake. I look up and see him staring at me, I gave him a kiss on the lips and hear him say "we're here". I nod my head, stretch and start to stand up. After we got off the plane we went to luggage claim to get our suitcases. Dream and Sapnap was picking us up from the airport so after we got everything and we went out the front to wait for Dream and Sapnap. Once they arrived we all ran up to them and hugged than tight. When Dream and George hugged though they tackled each other to the ground and we all just cracked up laughing. Once they got up and we contained our laughter they said we have to wait for Karl, Ranboo, Quackity and Purpled before we can leave. We waited for about 30 minutes than they came out the doors. We hugged them then we went to a van Dream had rented for the next 2 months. We all got in and headed to the house Dream had also rented. Once we got there Dream said that "there are 4 bedrooms, 3 people per bedroom, there is a bathroom in every bedroom and one kitchen, any questions?" We all shook our head then Dream continued "the roommates are Tommy, Tubbo and y/n, Wilbur, Niki and Jack, Ranboo, Quackity and Purpled, George, Dream and Sapnap" we all nodded our heads and went to our rooms. Me Tommy and Tubbo's room had 1 queen bed and a single. Me and Tubbo looked at each other know we were thinking the same thing, we ran to the queen bed jumped on it and told Tommy it ours. He just rolled his eyes and walked over to the single bed.

~Timeskip~

[Tubbo pov]
We were just all chilling in the lounge room talking when Karl asked "when are we gonna tell the fans about this meet up" we discussed it for a bit and decided we will do a stream on yn's account tomorrow and announce it. It was now 1:00am so we all went to bed to get a good night sleep.

~Timeskip~

[Y/n pov]
As I was slowly waking up I saw that I was laying on Tubbo's chest. I looked up to see him staring at me "good morning beautiful" he said in his morning voice which always gave me butterflies "morning" I said still half asleep. We went downstairs holding hands and went to get some breakfast but saw Niki and Wilbur already cooking pancakes. We went to the lounge room and saw everyone sitting there taking. They saw us, greeted us and we sat down on the floor. "When are you gonna tell the fans about your guys relationship" Quackity asked "oh shit didn't even think about that" I said which caused us to all start laughing. We heard Wilbur yell "BREAKFAST" we all ran to the kitchen to get a plate of pancakes. We all ate our food then went to get ready for the stream. Dream was gonna sit off camera. I tweeted out:
Y/n
@U/n
Chill stream today with some special guests so stay tuned.
I tweeted it out and went to go set up. Once everything was set up I chilled on the couch until everyone was ready than I put on the starting soon screen, got into position and started.
"Hey chat, today is gonna be a chill stream so..." "WHATS UP" everyone said while jumping into frame. Chat was going crazy so no one could read it.

~Timeskip~ (to when they ended stream because I'm lazy)

[Y/n pov]
We just finished streaming after 5 hours so we were all hungry and decided to order some food. We just got a shit tone of pizza, way more than we needed. After 30 minutes the pizza arrived. Wilbur payed and we dug in.

A few hours have passed at it was 9:00pm when we heard a knock at the door, we all shot each other a confused look and I went to go answer it but when I opened a saw someone I hoped I would never see again.
"Hello y/n, miss me" the man's voice said
"Jake..."
༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛
Sorry for the late chapter, been busy and I can't believe we're at nearly 100 reads that's insane. Sorry for the cliffhanger thought it would be cool. Once again if you have any ideas or feedback lemme know. Stay healthy and hydrated, love you guys xx
Word count- 718