Chapter 12

[Third person pov]
It was the next day and Tubbo and Y/n where getting ready to take a photo at the beach for the fans.

"Ok, Tubbo you stand here with your hands on y/n's waist and y/n put your arms around Tubbo's neck and lift your leg in the air. Perfect, now kiss" Wilbur said. After the photos was taken y/n and Tubbo approved and Tubbo posted it on his socials.

Tubbolive

Caption: My one and only <3 @y/u/n

TommyInnit: EWWWW,
User37626838: OMG NO WAY!!!
User765157373: I KNEW IT!!!
User376266831: Tubbo is to good for y/n, she doesn't deserve him🤮🤮
3462 more comments

[Tubbo pov]
It was 9:00pm and me and y/n were in the bedroom looking through the comments on the post and when I saw the last one I looked at y/n and she looked like she was about to cry. She stood up about to walk away when I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back down on the bed, I kissed her passionately on the lips and when I pulled away I leaned my forehead against hers and said softly "I love you, you will always be enough for me". She smiled and pulled me in for a hug and I blushed.

'I can't believe this girl is mine and only mine' I thought while nuzzling my head into her neck. Soon after we fell asleep in each others arms. 'I really love her' was my last thought before I fell asleep.

~Timeskip~

[Y/n pov]
I woke up to me laying on Tubbo's chest and him playing on his phone with his arm around me. I groaned and dug my face into his chest. I heard him chuckle and say "morning beautiful" I smiled, looked up at him and gave him a soft peck on the lips before sitting up and stretching. "I gotta go to the bathroom" I said while standing up, "ok" I heard him mumble.

[Tubbo pov]
While y/n was in the bathroom I was scrolling through TikTok when I saw a edit of her, I started smiling. I opened the comments and the first comment I saw was her ex boyfriends, Jake. His comment was "she's worthless, why does anyone like her🤮🤮" I looked at the comment and I wanted to beat the shit outta him. I was debating wether or not to reply to the comment and decided I was going to. My comment said "everyone loves her because she is beautiful, incredible and an amazing person so how about to go get a life and stop hating on her" I replied and put my phone down.

[Y/n pov]
I came out of the bathroom and saw Tubbo scrolling through TikTok and I decided to cuddle up to him and watch with him. An edit of me came up and I huddled my head into the crook of his neck, looking away embarrassed. Tubbo giggled and scrolled past.

~Timeskip~

[Y/n pov]
Me and Tubbo where just chilling in the room for most of the day until about 9:00pm Tommy came busting through the door asking if we wanted to watch the movie with everyone. We agreed and went downstairs everyone greeted us and we sat down on a bean bag. We all agreed to watch 'the greatest showman'. About mid way through the movie my eye lids began to feel heavy. I rested my head on Tubbo's shoulder and cuddled up to him he put his arm around me and I feel into a deep slumber.

[Tubbo pov]
The movie was coming to an end and I also stared to get a bit tired so I accused myself and said "I'm getting tired gonna head to bed now" I said goodnight to everyone then picked y/n up bridal style and carried her to bed.

I put her on the bed, cuddled up next her and went to sleep. I woke up the next morning to her laying on my chest and my arm around her. She was still fast asleep. I started playing me her hair while she slept and I couldn't keep my eyes off her.

'God I love her so much'
Was my first thought before I fell asleep again.
༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛
Sorry guys for the late upload, I've been really busy. Thank you all so much for nearly 300 reads, I can't believe it. There will only be a couple more chapters left of this book and the next one will skip a around a year into the future, maybe more. HAPPY NEW YEAR🥳
Word count- 718