Chapter 1

[Y/n POV]
I wake up on a Saturday morning, it was beautiful and sunny. I was admiring the day when my annoying brother barges into my room, screams and runs off. "BITCH" I yell at him. I than get up and go get some breakfast of buttered toast, I put my plate in the sink and go upstairs to have a shower, brush my teeth and get changed.

This is your outfit

I go back downstairs and see my bitchy brother sitting on the couch watching tv "heya" Tommy says "sup" I say back

I go back downstairs and see my bitchy brother sitting on the couch watching tv "heya" Tommy says "sup" I say back. I sit on the couch put in my headphones and started listening to music, the first song to come on was "sex sells" by lovejoy. I started humming along to the beat and than I heard a text message, it was from your boyfriend Jake.
This is how you conversation went

I switch off my phone and Tommy noticed I looked a little scared, "you ok" he asked "yeah, I'm fine" I replied

I switch off my phone and Tommy noticed I looked a little scared, "you ok" he asked "yeah, I'm fine" I replied. I think Tommy still looked a little unsure but let it slide. Jake is really manipulative and abusive so I get scared to say no to him.

[Tommy POV]
I didn't think y/n was ok but I just let it slide "want to do something later" I asked y/n but she said I'm busy. Y/n has been acting weird lately, she has been very distant and jumpy but I didn't question it and let it slide. I texted Tubbo and asked if he wanted to come over for a few days and he said yeah sure. He said he will be there at 2:00pm i look at the clock and it is 10:00am so I have 4 hours to spare.

~Timeskip~

TW: Abuse
                                   Y/n POV
It was 11:30am and I was with Jake, he was just playing video games and I was laying on his bed watching TikTok. I saw a funny video and I started laughing. He told me to shut up and came up to me and  slapped my face. My eyes started swelling with tears and I ran out of his home and ran back home, when I got home I ran to my room and slammed my bedroom door.

Tommy came into my bedroom and saw me laying on my bed crying. He didn't ask if I was ok he just came up to me and hugged me, I hugged him back and we just stayed like that for a while until he pulled away and than just stared at me than asked "are you ok?"  I stared at him and just said "I don't want to talk about it" and he nodded his head and left my room. Luckily the slap wasn't hard enough to leave a mark

[Tommy POV]
I left y/n room and I didn't ask why she was upset because I know she hates being pushed to tell her feelings so I'll just leave it me for now. I looked at the time and saw it was 11:50am and that Tubbo was going to be here in just over 2 hours so I just decided to play some minecraft until he came.

A/n for the purpose of the story pretend you and tubbo have never met before because every time he was over you were with Jake or your friends
~Timeskip~

[Tubbo's POV]
It was 2:00pm and I showed up to Tommy's house and I knock on the door and a beautiful girl answers the door. I just stare at her and than she talks saying "can I help you" I say "I'm Tommy's friend, Tubbo" "oh yeah, Tommy said you were coming for 4 nights" y/n says "come in" she moves out the way and yells out to Tommy saying that I'm here. He comes running down the stairs and tells me to go up to his room. We go upstairs and I take a seat on his bed and he takes a seat at his desk and we just talk about the smp and just random stuff like that.

I ask who that girl was and he said that is his twin sister y/n "YOU HAVE A TWIN" I yell at him "quiet" he says "yeah, I don't talk about her much though" "why" I ask "idk, never thought it was important" "ok" I say and we just continue talking about random shit until we were called down for dinner, it was spaghetti bolognaise. It was delicious.
༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛
A/n this is my first book so I hope you enjoy and if you I need any improvements don't be afraid to let me know

Word count- 758