Chapter 11

[Y/n pov]
Everyone came running through the bathroom door and I was just looking down at my wrist
"Y/n..." I heard Tubbo say, I started to cry and Tommy came running up to me, grabbed the blade out of my hand and through it in the sink than hugged me really tightly while I cried into his chest. Tommy got me to stand up and bought me over to Tubbo who than hugged me really tight while I continued to cry than he bought me to bed and I fell asleep.

~Timeskip~

[Tubbo pov]
I woke up at 11:00am to see y/n laying on my chest with red puffy eyes from crying so much than all the memories from last night cam flooding back and I wanted to cry but I had to stay strong for y/n. I laid there for a while till y/n's eyes slowly started to flutter open, she looked up at me and smiled but I could tell that the smile was mostly forced so I hugged her really tightly while she sobbed in my chest. After a while we thought we should get out of bed as it was already 12:00pm. When we went downstairs everyone was in the living room, when we came in everyone's eyes were on us. I looked over at y/n and she looked embarrassed so I rushed her over to the kitchen so we could get food.

"You alright" I asked y/n "yeah" was her response but I could see she was hurting. We ate some toast and went back to our room. Me and y/n were cuddling on the bed when I suddenly asked "what happened last night?"
Y/n looked at me, sat up and spoke up "when I was with Jake he abused me really bad... which you already know but he also made me feel useless and I wasn't enough for anyone" she stopped for a second and than I sat up and continued to listen "I used to believe everything he said about me and it made me want to unalive myself and hurt myself and after everything that happened with Jake the other day it made me remember that so I hurt myself... again" she started to silently cry so I hugged her.

[Y/n pov]
I was sobbing into the crook of Tubbo's neck when I asked "why do you like me" he pulled away from the hug and cupped my face in his hand "because y/n... you are so special, you are an amazing and beautiful human being and are the best thing to ever happen to me and..." He paused for a second before continuing "I love you" I looked at him for a second than said "I love you too" he pulled me in for a kiss and I returned the gesture and we kissed passionately for a few minutes.

I really love Tubbo, he is beautiful and the best person ever. He is something special, isn't he.

After we pulled away from the kiss i suddenly remembered something. I looked at Tubbo's and said "should we tell the fans about our relationship?" "Haha, yeah" we talked about it for a second before agreeing that we will take a picture of us and post it on our socials.
༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛
Sorry for not updating in nearly a month, I've been busy and sorry for the short chapter. Also, thank you so much for 175 reads I appreciate you all. Lemme know if you have any ideas or feedback. Stay healthy and hydrated xx
Word count- 559