Chapter 13

~1 year later~
[Y/n pov]
It's mine and Tubbo's one year anniversary and he is taking me out to eat and he won't tell me where, I keep begging and begging but all he told me was to dress nice.

So I wore this-
Dress

So I wore this-Dress

Makeup

Hair

I still have no clue where we're going but hopefully it's good

~Timeskip~

It is currently 8:30pm and me and Tubbo are in the car on the way to our date. Once we got there, Tubbo opened the door for me. I saw that we were on a hill with a picnic and fairy lights. There was quiet romantic music playing in the background as well.

"Omg, this is beautiful babe" I squealed "the best for the best" was his response, I chuckled. We were just eating and chilling when Tubbo says "may I take this dance" I nodded and we started slow dancing. I never wanted this moment to end.

All of a sudden Tubbo stops and looks me in the eyes, he hands me a small box, I opened it and it was a necklace with the words...

'Will you marry me' engraved on it.

I look back at Tubbo and he is kneeling down on one knee with a ring in his hand, "what's going on" I said with tears threatening to leave my eyes.
"Here goes nothing" Tubbo said

[Tubbo pov]
I gave y/n the box with the necklace and as she was opening it I grabbed the ring outta of my pocket and started kneeling on one knee.
y/n read it and looked at me "what's going on" she said looking at me on knee. "Here goes nothing" I said

"Y/n... I've loved you since the moment you opened that door for me, I knew at that moment you were one my one true love. You make me laugh like nobody has before, you make me smile like nobody has before, you make me happy like nobody has before. I love your eyes, your beauty, and most importantly, I love your heart. You are the most sweet, caring genuine person I have ever met. From the moment I met you, to the moment you kissed me, to the moment you said you love me I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. You make me a better person, you taught me to love myself even when I find it hard. Y/n Simons... will you marry me"

[Y/n pov]
I'm speechless, I have tears streaming downs my face and I see Tubbo who looks like he has tears threatening to fall too. "Toby Smith... I will marry you" I say. Tubbo lets out a breath, stands up and puts this beautiful ring on my finger and we start kissing with tears streaming down both our faces.

~Timeskip~

[Y/n pov]
Me and Tubbo just got back to our appartment and started making calls to our family and friends about our engagement. First we called Tommy. It rang for a couple of second before he picked up.

"HELLO" Tommy said
"Hey Tom, got something to tell ya"
"Yeah?" He said, he looked into the camera
I showed him my ring and he looked at the camera than said...
"WOO, CONGRATS, told ya she would say yes"
I looked at Tubbo and said "you asked Tom's permission" "of course I did"

~one month ago~

[Tubbo pov]
"Hey Tommy, can I ask ya something" I said looking to the ground. "Wassup?" He replied "if I asked y/n to marry me would you be ok with that" I said now looking at the ocean in front of us. He looked at me and said "yes, I 100% would, y/n is my sister and she deserves and amazing man. I know you will treat her well, you guys are my two favourite people in the world and you guys deserve and amazing life together"

I was looking at him with my eyes starting to water, I hugged him and whispered "thank you" "of course, but one more thing" he said pulling away from the hug "I love you bro, but if you hurt her I will kill you" he said I chuckled and started looking at the ocean again.

~Present day~

[Y/n pov]
We called all our family and friends and after that we went to bed as happy as humanly possible. I'm spending the rest of my life with someone I love and someone I know loves me. That's any girls dream.
༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛
Last chapter😢😢 I hope you guys like this book and if you do please consider following me or voting. Don't have to tho. I love you guys and thank you for reading.
word count- 764