Before Reading

Before you read, please note that:

-This is my first fanfiction.
-I may not have the best writing but I am hoping I will improve over time.
-I take constructive critism.
-Pointing out any spelling or grammar mistakes are fine.
-I use American and British language I guess... For example, I use pants instead of trousers and use lollies or sweets instead of candy. So it may be confusing sometimes.
-I'm busy with school and may not have a lot of time to update the story much but I'd rather take my time to do a 1k+ than a short 400 words chapter.
-I'll make everything look more nicer and neater over time. (so I'll add a cover and stuff lol)
-I'm making the plot as I go. (probably not a good idea)
-At the time of writing this, I do not intend on shipping the characters with the reader- though if requested enough or I've changed my mind I may do so.
-I'm open to any ideas you may share :)
-If I ever get motivated enough, I may put this book under heavy editing or rewrite it when I am much better in the future.
-I'm kind of writing this to get better at writing and for my own enjoyment so I may not take things seriously sometimes.
-May change to They/Them pronouns for the reader if requested a bunch.

Another thing is the reader is 16 and throughout the story I might be creating my own art to kind of help visualize some outfits and such

This will also begin on season 8 cause I haven't watched season 4-7 yet :(
(So no spoilers in the comments please, this will be removed tho when I have watched them)

I was inspired by about 3 people to make this lol

26.10.2021