6. Home Sweet Hell ~

Y/n's POV

Y/n's POV

Wow. I can't believe this is happening. I'm going back to the place where everything started, where that thing
called my life started. It's not the best life either.

"Hey bub. You okay?" Yeonjun oppa asked, snapping me out of my thoughts. We were now on the plane on our way back to that place called hell... I mean home.

"Yeah oppa! Just thinking about stuff." I said, honestly.

What would happen if I went back to school? Will they still bully me? Will they still call me mean names? Will they still hurt me? Questions were running in my mind like a marathon.

"Hey. I know you're thinking about school. And all I have to say to you is to fight back. I know that you have it in you and I know you can do it. Don't let them get the benifit. " Oppa said.

He's right. That's what mom wanted me to do. She wanted me to stick up for myself and to not let anyone bring me down.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we will be landing in 5 minutes, please keep your seatbelts on and stay in your seats.Thank you and enjoy the rest of the flight." the flight attendant said.

About 10 minutes later, we were on our way down the ramp and into one of dad's cars.

"So guys! You guys excited to be back?! School's almost here, too! Don't worry! We'll take you shopping!" my dad said in an excited voice once we were in the car. I knew he always wanted to be our father, but we never really let him since he didn't want to help mom.

"Sure." I mumbled and oppa just shrugged.

Why would I be excited about going to a place where I was constantly teased and pushed around? But of course, he didn't
know that.

About half an hour later, we arrived at a huge house with a HUGE gate in front of it. Most likely my dad's. We went down the car and got some of our stuff from the car.

Dad walked to the front door and opened the door with his key.

"Okay guys! This is your new home! You guys can go shopping and everything tomorrow! But for now rest. I'll show you your rooms!" my dad said. Damn. He's
happy.

He showed us our rooms. Mine was just across from oppa, so that's good.

"Okay. I'll leave you to it guys." he said, while yeounjun oppa and I mumbled a quick thanks.

Yeounjun oppa headed to his room
and I headed to mine. I started unpacking my clothes, my baggy clothes, to be exact.

I stared at them for a long time, then I decided, "I'm not going to be the same girl you guys bullied. I'll be different. I'll be your ideal hot, sexy, girl. I'll work hard for it. Watch out. I'll be a fighter now. Espically you, Taehyung. You'll regret what you guys did to me." I said with confident.