ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 18

Aizawa took us both to the department of support. We explained to them what we wanted, and they quickly came up with some ideas.

Shinsou would wear a mask that would cover his mouth. This device would allow him to replicate someone's voice and trick others to answer to him. And Aizawa wanted him to wear a scarf similar to his for physical attacks.

I got a couple of round hair pins with antennas and glasses for myself. With them I'd be capable of amplifying my energy to change what others are feeling. The glasses would help me target someone so the device knows where to focus my energy on or it could affect everyone around me. It activates when my energy reaches some point. Aizawa also wanted me to learn some martial arts so I could defense myself in a hand-to-hand.

After some time training, our teacher decided Shinsou and I should team up and fight against each other as well. That way we could practice our teamwork and our own development.

It was becoming a hard year for the both of us. Shinsou and I visited the cat cafe often to talk about our progress or just relax.

"How do you feel lately?" I ask as I sip my coffee. The little cat curled up next to me fell asleep a while ago.

"Much stronger. And more confident." He replies, petting the cat on his lap. "What about you?"

I smile as I think my answer.
"I feel like I can be useful now. But..."
It disappears at my next thought.
"Don't you think it might be too soon? You know... to practice with the hero course."

"Oh, right. The test." He stares down at his cat for a moment, but lifts his gaze with confidence. "I'm sure we'll be fine. We've been training a lot lately. I'm not gonna let them win."

I blink amazed and give him the same look.
"You're right. And even if they do, I'm sure we can get even better."

"You know it." He smiles softly and wraps his arm around me as I lean myself against him whispering.

"We're gonna be heroes."

᯾ Author here~

I honestly didn't know a better way to finish this. I'm not good at endings so I apologize. But I could make a drawing to compensate if you like. There's already one at the top if you didn't notice. I could go for a digital one this time.

Thanks to everyone for giving my story a chance. ᯾