ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 5

Shinsou and I exchanged numbers when the last period finished. We were walking to the bus stop now. I remember our conversation at lunch. He said something about people getting scared of being controlled. I'd like to know what happened.

"Shinsou?"

"Hm?"

"Are people afraid of you?"

He stops walking. I think I messed up, I shouldn't have asked.
"You could say I'm a villain for them."
He turns to me smiling, but his eyes show pain.
"They're scared of what I might do to them."

I don't like this feeling. I don't want him to feel like that ever again. I try to hold his hand but he backs off. He doesn't want me to get hurt too, but I walk forward and hold his hand anyway.

"You're not a villain."
I notice the heavy feeling in his chest.
"You're a good person. If they don't want to see it, it's their problem. We're going to become heroes, and no one will stop us."
I give him the same determined look he had in the bus this morning.

He smiles nervously, squeezing my hand. "No one."

𑁍 𑁍 𑁍

A couple of days later, when I walked with Shinsou to the entrance of the school, there were journalists and cameras everywhere. They were asking about... All Might?

"Is true that All Might is teaching at UA? Please, we want answers."
I hear one of them say.

All Might? Teaching at UA? I couldn't believe it. My favourite hero was going to teach at UA! I hear laughter next to me.

"What's so funny?"

Shinso pats my head.
"You're excited to meet All Might, aren't you?"

"Is it that obvious?" I smile awkwardly.

"I don't need to touch you to know it. Your face tells everything."

"How are we gonna pass through all that people?"

"Don't worry. I got a plan."

He walks towards the crowd with me behind.

"Hey idiots!"

Everyone turns to him.

"Move your butts, we want to get in!"

They start yelling, answering to his provocations. But they suddenly stop and move aside to let us in.

"Now we can walk through."

"Wow. That was awesome, Shinsou!"

He's shocked at my compliment.
"Yeah... Thanks "

A couple of girls rush inside with us, taking advantage of the situation.
"Why are there so many people here? I don't like the cameras." Says the brunette.
Her bangs are covering her eyes, so I can't really tell where she's looking.

"I heard something about All Might teaching here. Maybe they want to interview him." I answer to her.

"All Might is here?!" Both say surprised.

"Anyhow, we should go to our classes. I'm sure the teachers will handle this."
Says the orange haired.
I can sense a strong aura of lidership from her teal eyes. We nod and do as she says.

"Are you okay?" I ask Shinsou, who looks more tired than usual.

"Yeah, don't worry."

He doesn't seem to be lying so I shrug it off.

Today we had to decide for a president and vicepresident in class. Of course I voted for Shinsou. He got second place, which made me really happy. He was happy. Surprisingly I got three votes. I wonder who were the other two.
After the four periods, we went to the dining hall to get some food.

"I'm starving..." I whine tugging his jacket. "Mr. Vicepresident, could you get me something while I take a sit?"

"Are you taking advantage of my position?" He smirks.

"Of course not. I'm taking advantage of your kindness." I give him a mocking look.

He sighs.
"Alright, go take a sit. I'll get your food, you lazybones."

I snicker and go to our table. While I wait, someone sits in front of me. It's a girl with black hair and cerulean eyes.

"Are you Nento Kanjo?" She asks.

I just nod.

"I'm Kodai Yui. I was one of the guys you used for the exam. I just wanted you to know I'm not mad at you and I don't think any of them should be. You did what you had to." She says everything with a straight face but I can feel she means every word.

As soon as Shinsou comes with our food, she leaves the table.

"Who was that?" He asks handing me the tray.

"Kodai Yui. I used her at the entrance exam."

"This is getting annoying." He takes a sit next to me. "Some people came to talk to me too about what happened. Some of them were mad and some of them just forgave me out of fear."

I swear if I hear anyone say to be scared of Shinsou I'm going to kick their ass. But I guess I can't blame them.
Suddenly, we hear the sound of an alarm and everyone stays silent for a second.

"What's that?" I manage to ask before everyone begins to panic and rush to the exit.

"I don't know. Stay close to me."
He holds my hand and we leave with the others.

The crowd was stuck at the corridor and Shinso was trying to make space for me. I was starting to feel claustrophobic and he didn't need to feel it. Like he said, my face is easy to read. But he obviously was feeling it since I was clenching his shirt.
Shinsou couldn't use his quirk here. No one would pay attention to him. As the crowd started to get near me, I felt everything more intensly. The panic, the fear, the stress...
Until everything went black.