ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 7

The bus was pretty empty today. There was an awkward silence between us. None of us wanted to hurt the other, so we were thinking carefully our words. In moments like this I wish I had my dad's quirk.

"I think I should be the first one to explain." Shinsou says, looking at his lap, and takes a breathe before speaking. "The moment you passed out I couldn't think of anything to get you out of there. I got... pretty scared, if I'm being honest." He lets out a nervous laugh and rubs his neck. "I'm mad at myself because I froze, and that's about it."

"Shinsou."

He tilts his head a bit to look at me. I can feel he's scared, but his frustration is bigger.

"If it wasn't for you I could've get hurt by that crowd. You were protecting me."
The next words make me sound upset.
"I hate to admit I have to depend on people sometimes and today you've been treating me like some porcelain doll. Don't worry so much about me, okay?"
I sigh.
"What I mean is... thank you. You're my hero." I smile brightly at him.

I see Shinsou smiling at me super awkward. I snort and hit his shoulder lightly with my fist. Anyone can tell he's not used to compliments.

After that conversation, we were relieved and I could feel we grew closer than before. We said our goodbyes at the bus stop and walked home. When I arrived, I turned the TV on and saw the USJ. Some villains wanted to kill All Might?!

I immediately send a message to Shinsou.

N: Did you see that?!

S: See what?

N: Some villains went to USJ and tried to kill All Might!

S: Really?? How did they get in?

N: I don't know, but they called themselves The League of Villains and some of them got arrested.

S: That sounds dangerous. Be careful out there, okay?

N: You too.

S: By the way, the Sports Festival will be soon.

N: Oh shit! I forgot.

S: First time I see you swear.

N: You say it like it's weird.

S: It is.

N: Fuck you.

S: wwwww

N: Stop laughing. I'll work my offensive since I didn't train it that much. What I did the first time was pure luck.

S: That's a good idea. And hey, if we happen to fight against each other, don't hesitate.

N: I won't (•̀ᴗ•́)و

S: I'll see you tomorrow.

N: Bye bye!

𑁍 𑁍 𑁍

᯾ Author here. I'm sorry if this chapter it's too short. But I hope you're liking my story so far. Your support means a lot. Feedback is always welcomed. Thank you for reading. ᯾