happy

tw: mentions of alcoholics, hints about abuse

the story will be in quackity's pov unless stated otherwise.

enjoy :)

"hey honey, i'm home!" schlatt calls from the front door and i jump eagerly up from the couch to greet my boyfriend at the door.

"hi baby! how was work?" i smile, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"it was okay, some of the lads have invited me out for a drink at the weekend, so i'm looking forward to that. how was your day?"

i tense up a bit at hearing he's going to be drinking alcohol - even if it's with friends. i can't help but imagine my alcoholic father and the way he treated my mother. i couldn't do anything to stop it; i was too young to even realise what was going on. i'm sure schlatt won't turn out the same. right?

"that sounds fun, i hope you have a good time! my day was kind of boring, i didn't do much."

"aw well i hope tomorrow you have a more interesting day, you should go out with some friends, alex. and don't try and fool me with that 'i have no friends' bullcrap. i know you have friends. ah what are their names," he pauses and thinks for a moment before he shouts almost excitedly, "I REMEMBER! its george and dream. go spend some time with them, i'm sure they miss your company, baby."

"ah, i dont know... i haven't spoken to them in so long." it's true - i cut a lot of my friendships off. i'm not entirely sure why, i just felt like it would be better for them if i wasn't there.

"come on, baby, what's the worst that could happen. i worry about you spending so much time by yourself when i'm at work." he pleads

"i promise i'm okay, can we watch a movie?" i ask excitedly, dragging him back to where i was previously on the couch.

"of course we can, but can i please get changed first - this suit is so uncomfortable." he laughs. god i love his laugh, he's just perfect in my eyes. no one else would put up with me staying inside all day and then dragging my exhausted boyfriend to watch stupid movies.

"i'll come with you!" god, i'm like an overexcited puppy.

we go upstairs to our bedroom. the walls are covered with pictures of us, some of me with george and dream, and some of him with his friends. we don't really have separate sides of the room, we share. and that's what i love about our relationship. we seem perfect on the outside, but we're just as perfect on the inside. we barely disagree or argue about anything.

i lay in the middle of our king sized bed while he changes out of his work clothes and into a t-shirt and sweats. when he's done getting changed, he gets onto the bed next to me and we cuddle for a few minutes until he gets on top of me and starts to kiss my neck and jawline. 

"is this okay?" he asks and i nod, "i need more than a nod, alex."

"yes, i like this." i confirm and he continues, biting gently every so often to leave hickeys.

"you're so gorgeous" he says and i giggle and kiss him on the head as he continues to kiss my neck.

"come on then, gorgeous boy," he gets up and holds his hand out to help me up, "let's go watch this movie."

i take his hand and he pulls me up, kissing me on the cheek after i'm up.

"do we have to watch a movie?" i ask, now just wanting to cuddle and kiss with him,

"we can continue this on the couch if you want, hun."

i smile and nod, eagerly running down the stairs to pick a movie.

"what do you wanna watch?" i ask as schlatt walks through the door (he didn't run down the stairs like i did)

"i don't mind, baby, we don't have to watch anything if you don't want to, i just thought you had something in mind"

"oh i do, i just wanted you to know you had a choice too." i turned back to the tv and began to type in 'shrek'. don't fucking judge me.

"you're so sweet, baby." he hugs me from behind and begins to kiss my neck again.

"maybe shrek isn't the right mood for this..." i laugh and he starts to wheeze.

"yeah, maybe not." he laughs more before calming down and turning me round to face him."

his beautiful brown eyes are full of lust as he leans in to kiss me. of course, i don't hesitate and i close the gap between us. the kiss is rough and needy and he begins to walk backwards to the couch.

he breaks away from the kiss so we can sit down - i sit on his lap instead of the couch. the kiss is as if we haven't seen each other in years, it's perfect but my body craves more. 

as if the timing couldn't be worse, the doorbell rings.

"fuck. i'll get it." i say with a sigh.

i open the door and there's a delivery guy standing with pizza. forgot i ordered that.

"thanks." i say taking the box off of him.

i go back to schlatt who's pressed play on shrek after all.

"pizza!" i laugh, "forgot i ordered it." i set the pizza down on the small table in front of the couch.

"you did not get pineapple. alex, what the fuck? we've been dating for over a year and i only found this out now???" he looks disgusted but laughs as he watches me eat a slice.

"just pick the pineapple off yours. i can't believe you DON'T like pineapple on pizza. it's literally the best." i laugh, turning back to the tv.

"its literally disgusting." he says, picking all the pineapple off and flicking it into the box.

he leans against me as he finishes his last bite of pizza and we finish the movie cuddled up.

he makes me so happy.

978 words