3

Eunbi's POV:

Did I do something wrong or why is she acting like that?

I gave her a confused look and asked "What do you mean? Did I do something to you?" "DON'T ACT LIKE YOU'RE NICE AND INNOCENT! HOW DARE YOU STEAL AWAY MY JAKE?? HE IS MINE!" I- What was that?- "Calm down, you can take him if you want, he isn't mine anyways, i don't know why you're acting like this." I said with a calm voice.

Sunoo, who was standig next to me, was trying to hold his laugh because he found it funny how Yeji started screaming. Well, he didn't meet Yeji's brother yet, Hwang Hyunjin, he is even more dramatic.

"YOU TALKED TO HIM, ACTING LIKE YOU'RE COOL TO GET HIS ATTENTION. STOP IT, HE DOESN'T LIKE YOU!" Yeji started screaming again. I sighed and put my index and middle finger on my ear to show her that she was so noisy. "I'm not trying to get his attention, he is my bully, you know?" I answered. "JUST STOP IT AND G-" She was cut off by someone.

"What's going on there? Oh, honey, I was looking for you. Come with me." It was Jake. He came out of nowhere. Then he grabbed my hand and went out with me. I was so confused. Sunoo was surprised too and I gave him a sign to come with us. He followed us from behind leaving Yeji frustrated in the hallways with her friends.

When we were outside, he let go of my hand and looked at the sky without saying something. "Could you explain why you did this right now?" I asked Jake. He ignored me. "Oh~ so you're doing that, because you want more people to hate me and bully me, right? Why?! I never did something to you, did I?? You just started bullying me with no reason! I hate it, y'know? Just imagine being me now, how do you feel? Huh?" Jake ignored me again and kept staring at the sky. "The sky is so beautiful." He said.

Jake's POV:

She deserved this. This was a lesson for the way she treated me in the classroom earlier.  Let her be mad. I didn't care anyways. "Yah, I'm talking to you!" She said to me angrily. "You want me to fix this?" I asked her in a calm tone. "FIX WHAT? HUH? MY LIFE TURNED INTO HELL BECAUSE OF YOU. IT'S ALREADY ENOUGH THAT I CAN'T LIVE WITH MY PARENTS HAPPILY. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! IT'S NOT THAT HARD! PLEASE..I'm begging you" She raised her voice and a tear escaped from her eye. Huh? Why did she act like this? I've never seen her crying before. And what did she mean with "can't live happily with her parents"? Were her parents living divorced? I ignored the questions I asked myself, well, I didn't care, it has nothing to do with me. She's being dramatic.

"Meet me in our classroom at 1AM tomorrow. Here's the key for the school." Eunbi was surprised and asked me coldly "Why should I meet you?""I need to talk to you." "Just do it now then!" "Nope! See you!" I said and went to our classroom again, when I saw Sunoo standing here watching us. He was so annoying, i didn't know why tho.

.

Oh~ it's time to go to school. (*00:45*)

*00:55*

Let's wait for her here in the classroom. Luckily I have some light with me, so I can see her if she comes. What if she doesn't come? Why wouldn't she come tho? Ugh, let's just wait.

*01:03*

Is that her? I'm hearing steps coming near. I turned on the light. It was her!

"Why did you call me?" She said in a cold tone. "I need to ask you something." "Then say it, I don't have time." "Why? Do you have to meet someone else at this time?" "Ugh, just talk, don't waste my time." "Okay so...when you were talking to me yesterday, you talked about your parents and blamed me. What did you mean by that? Like, you said that you don't live with them happily. Are they divorced?" I asked her. "Why are you so curious about that?" She asked me coldly but this time she sounded kinda different, no emotions. I was kinda confused. "Uhm, just because, why not?" She didn't answer. We were silent for a few minutes. "Hello, Eunbi?" I whispered. She was spacing out, I guess. "Yah Eunbi! Just answer my question. Are your parents divorced?" I whisper-shouted, there might be a guard. "Why do I have to answer? I don't have to! And if that's the only reason you called me there, then I'll go now. I have nothing more to say." She said and wanted to leave the classroom. "Eunbi, can you see without light?" I asked her. "I don't need your help. I can get out of here without you." she answered. I laughed, but not that loud. "I never told you I'll help you." "Whatever." I've never seen her that way. She was cold towards me, sometimes, but this was kinda over limit.

BRRR

We heard a noise. Eunbi who was about to keep walking suddenly stopped. She was probably scared. Why'd I care?

KLRR
BOOM

What the heck is going on?? I think the guard or the workers here forgot to close te windows or something. I followed Eunbi slowly just to see that her whole body was shaking.

Seeing her this way, was so funny. Normally she is cold and strong, but now... hahaha.

Out of nowhere we heard steps. They were heading our way. Eunbi seemed to be afraid. Everybody would feel it when he/she saw her like this. They were coming nearer. I didn't know what to do...