5

Eunbi's POV:

Our group gathered up. We decided to talk about the project in the 5 minutes break.

"Can I do the talk of the project with Sunoo? I wanna be friends with him." Jay said and was very excited. I've never saw him talking like that. Sunoo covered his mouth dramatically after interfering his hands with Jay's. They jumped around and giggled like besties. It was kinda funny. Uh, wait. Does that mean I have to do the documentation with JAKE??? NO, NEVER!

Annoying. Jake was also annoyed. "Okay, then Jake and I will do the documentation together." I said without motivation. "Then, should we meet tomorrow to work on the project?", Sunoo asked. We agreed. "We'll meet at 16:30 at my house. I'll give you the address.", I said.

*lunch break*

"Guess who's there again?" Yeji started talking, when I was eating with Sunoo in the cafetaria. I ignored her. I wasn't in the mood to pick a fight. "Ah~ I'm so tired. Bring me some food." Yeji said, while sitting next to me (Sunoo sat in front of me). "What a shame, your friends don't even help you, right? They're only watching you. Tell them to do it. Come on Sunoo, let's go", I said.

When I stood up to leave with Sunoo, Lia, who was standing there, put a foot forward. I stumbled and fell on the floor. This hurt, ugh. Everyone's attention was on us. Yeji started laughing along with her friends. The others laughed too. Sunoo, who wasn't laughing, helped me up and went with me to the restroom.

"Go in and wash your hands and brush your hair. I'll go get you new clothes." I nodded and went in. I washed my hands with soap. And my knees to since they were dirty. Then I brushed my hair with my fingers because I didn't have a hairbrush with me. My hair turned into a mess, when I fell on the floor. After that I went out and waited in front of the restroom for Sunoo. Where does he want to get clothes from? Maybe from the teacher's office?

"What a nice scene in the cafetaria earlier" That voice again. I ignored him and waited for Sunoo. "Oh~ are you embarrassed?", Jake said. I sighed and raised my voice "Could you PLEASE leave me alone? PLEASE. NOW LEAVE!" He was startled and said "Owowowow calm down."

Finally! Sunoo was here with some clothes. I ignored Jake, who was standing there. I mean, he would go anyways, right? I thanked Sunoo and went into the restroom to change my clothes. Then I went out and only Sunoo was standing here. Lucky me. No trouble. "Come on, let's go to the medical room, we need to heal your wounds.", Sunoo said. He took my hand and went with me to the medical room. I liked, how he cared about me. I'm so thankful, that I have him in my life.

After healing my wounds, we went to the classroom again. We talked a bit and laughed. "What are you laughing at?", Jake interfered with our business. "Why do you care?" "Hmm, I'm hungry. Get us some food." "Sorry, I don't have time.", I smiled to annoy him and continued talking to Sunoo. "Yah Y/N, go get mE FOOD", he started talking louder.  "Owowowow calm down." When I imitated him, he was clearly annoyed. He ignored me and went with his friends.

School finally ended. I went home and tidied up a bit. Tomorrow is the meeting.

.

Nothing special happened in school. I didn't meet Yeji and Jake didn't do anything to me. Maybe I was getting on his nerves or he was acting like that because he didn't want to pick a fight during the project-meeting.

.

It's time for them to come.

DING DONG

Jake POV:

She greeted us and told us to come in. "Woahh, I like your house. Do you live alone?", Sunoo asked. "Yeah right, where are your parents?", Jay asked. Eunbi's smile faded away. I also didn't understand why she didn't want to talk about her parents, but there was a reason for sure. "Soo, guys let's start working, we're not here to be amazed by her house." I said, while laughing awkwardly

We started working. Jay and Sunoo worked in the office, Eunbi and I in the living room. She had a table with four chairs in the living room. I didn't know why, I mean she lived alone.. I think.

She brought her laptop and we started working

She brought her laptop and we started working. We didn't talk a lot. Only important things.

After one hour I was thirsty so I asked her "Do you have tea? I'm thirsty." "In the kitchen next to the fridge in a little box. You can make tea yourself, right?" "Of course, I can." I laughed.

Eunbi's POV:

"Finally there's something you can do." I whispered. A bit too loud. "Yah, what did you say?", he asked frustrated. "Nothing, and make me some tea too." I chuckled. He didn't answer and went to the kitchen.

I continued working.