1

Eunbi's POV:

"One choco milk, please!" Finally, I needed some rest from Mr. Cha. Since it was lunch break I didn't have to listen to his boring classes anymore. I went to my classroom and drank the choco milk.

I just wanted to enjoy my break and there he was again. Jake. With his friends, Jay and Sunghoon. He has been bullying me for one year.

"Hey Miss, mind me sitting here?" Without my permission he took a chair and sat on the other side of the desk. If I could, I would've punched him in his face, but I couldn't since we were in school. "What do you want now?", I asked him. "What's with this attitude? Anyways, the teacher asked me to help him with the new books. Go and help him carrying them to our classroom. "Why do I have to do this? Why don't you do it? He asked you to do it." "Hm, I think I was being too nice to you for leaving you in piece for a month. How dare you talk to me like that? Go and do it! Or else.." "Or else what? What do you want this time?"

"Or else I'll tell the teacher, what you did to me. And then you've to talk to the teacher, y'know what I mean, right?" I let out a sigh - knowing he had a big influence on the school and teachers because his father was the headmaster. They would believe whatever he said, he could lie about me skipping classes and so on - and went down to the teachers room where I met Mr. Cha and told him that I want to help him instead of Jake. He said it was nice of me but I despised it and wanted to go home to watch some movies. With a smile plastered on my face I carried the books to our classroom.

After 15 minutes of going up and down we were done. I went to my desk and sat on my chair. I wanted to rest a bit, since it was still lunch break.

"Good job, classmate!" I heard Jake talking to me while laughing along with his friends. "Hm." I hummed while nodding. "Are you tired?" he looked at me with a worried gaze. What's going on? Since when does he care about me? Am I dreaming? Does he have a twin? Huhh? "Y-" As I was about to answer he cut me off by letting out a giggle. "You really thought I would be worried??"

Wow, how did I believe that he would be concerned or nice?

School ended and I was on my way home. "Hey, classmate! Did you think I would let you go easily? Oh no, my shoes are dirty." Who else other than Jake could it be. "So?" I answered. "So?? Clean it!" "Do you have hands? Do it yourself!"

"Clean it!" he gave me a death glare which wasn't that threatening but I was too tired to mind his childish attitude. I sighed and looked for a tissue in my bag. Here is one!  I thought, when I found one in my bag. I took it, bent down and cleaned Jake's shoes with it. Done! "Satisfied? Now let me go." As I wanted to go he held my arm.

"Speak nicely to me, or do you want me to bully you more?" I scoffed at his question. "You've been already bullying me for a year now. What's gonna change if I talk to you nicely? You'll keep bullying me. It won't change anything. Now let go of me." For the shortest amount of time I saw his eyes soften. But after this 0.001 second he glared again.

"I'll let you go this time but not next time!", he said to me coldly and let go of me. "Come on guys, let's go!" Jake said to his friends who were playing with their phones not minding the scene.

Finally I was home. I lived alone, since my parents passed away. I went to my bed and threw myself on it. I was so tired. So tired, that I dozed off. After a couple of hours of sleeping I woke up. I got a notification. Huh? I never get notifications was my first thought. With the phone in my hands I checked the message.

_____________

Instagram: @jake._23 wants to start a conversation.
_____________

What does he want? Let's think about it later, I'm hungry. What should I cook? Or should I buy something? Hmm..I'll go to the small restaurant nearby. With this I spontaneously decided to visit the restaurant.

I went to my destination and ordered some ramen. While waiting I took my phone and scrolled through twitter a bit. Boring. After a few minutes I put my phone away and looked out of the window. Wait...Isn't that-? Dammit, what is he doing here? He went inside the restaurant. I hope he doesn't see me. Please don't, don't, don't.

Uh oh-

He saw me.

"Eunbi?"

____________________________________

842 words

halfway corrected.-.-.-.4th May, 2022