7

Eunbi's POV:

I made breakfast for me and started eating. Suddenly Jake took my spoon and ate from my food without my permission. "HEY! This is mine!" I shouted. "Your fault. I told you to make breakfast for me too, but you didn't." If he just knew how precious food was to me... . I stared at. him with an angry face. "Why is there no response? Huh?" He teased me.

"By the way, when are you going home? It's Saturday and your parents would be worried. Plus, it's my house and I don't want you here." I said annoyed. "I'll go in an hour." Jake answered while doing something on his phone. "Since you're here, let's finish the project." I said. "Nah thanks, do it yourself." "Excuse me??! Does he really think I'll do all of it? Keep dreaming, Jake." I said quietly but loud enough for him to hear it. He ignored me and did his thing.

One hour later Jake left and went home. Finally! "Karaoke timeee!! Let's goo!" I shouted.

"We goinG gOINg goinG we RIIIIDEE~ I'M feelinG feELing feeling ALRighT~..."

"I goT the FeeLS fOR you YEAH YEAH.."

"THis timE I WANna rOck WITH YOu.."

"SORry I'm aN ANti ROmanTIC..."

"MAN I'm not soRRY i'M DIRty.."

"I KNOW yoU geT dEJA Vu~..."

"YoU GOt mE LiKE CraY- CRAY- CraZY iN LOVE.."

"I doN'T KNoW You anYMOre.."

"I'm a i'M A I'm a MAveRicK..."

"JIKjiiN oOh-o-o-O-oh"

"LooKiNg bAcK aT wHat yOu sAiD bEhInD my BaCk doesn't mAttEr.."

After 30 minutes of singing I was so exhausted. But it was fun.

Hm, what's that? I found a bracelet on the couch.

Maybe it's Sunoo's

Maybe it's Sunoo's. Or Jay's? It could also be Jake's bracelet.

*Monday*

I woke up and got ready for school. After that I went to the bus stop. The bus finally arrived. I hopped in and sat in the last row next to the window.

After two stops Jake got in. Ugh, him again. He saw me and came towards me. What now? It's early in the morning and I'll get in trouble. "Hey Eunbi.", he said, while taking the seat next to me. Should I clean your shoes? So annoying.

*School - lunch break*

Luckily nothing happend until now. I remembered, that I have the bracelet with me. "Hey Sunoo, did you lose a bracelet at my house?" I asked him. He shook his head.

"Where are Jay and Jake?" I asked myself.

"Why are you looking for Jake????" That voice again. It. was. Yeji. "Why do you even care?", I asked her coldly. I've had enough. "HEY How dare you talk to me like that?!", she got mad. "Girl, calm down. He's not even your boyfriend. And I don't have to tell you everything. Just chill a bit." "YAH EUNBI!", Yeji raised her voice. "WELL, WHAT IF I'M NOT HIS BOYFRIEND. YOU'RE NOT HIS TYPE, EUNBI AND YOU'RE ALSO NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND. YOU'RE NOT BETTER!" She got on my nerves. "What if I am his girlfriend?" What did I just say?!.

Jake's POV:

"What if I'm his girlfriend?", I heard Eunbi's voice as soon as I entered the classroom. Whose girlfriend? Who is her boyfriend? Since when does she have a boyfriend? And why? Why do I even care. Jake , you're out of your mind. Yeji was here too.

After some drama, Yeji left. Eunbi came towards me. "Jay," Aw, I thought she was going to talk to me. I don't care. "Is this your bracelet? I thought, you might have left it at mine." "N-", Jay was about to answer when I cut him off. "This is mine!", I said and took it.

The bell rang and lessons started.

Mr. Cha entered the classroom. "So students, I have something to tell you. Since you all know, every class is going on a trip this year. We'll go to Hilton Busan. You can find more informations about it on this paper. I'll hang it in the classroom. See you there in 2 weeks. And I need the consent of your parents. Eunbi, I need to talk to you about this later." She nodded. Why does he need to talk to her? Well, I don't care anyways. I'm not curious at all.

It was end of school. Jay and Sunghoon went home and I stayed in school a bit longer since Mrs. Kang wanted to talk to me about the homework.

When I was done, I was about to go home. While I was walking past our classroom, I heard Mr. Cha talking to Eunbi. "Do you have any relatives, who can sign it?" "I have an aunt who lives in Gimhae, but I'm not sure... We don't get on well." "Do you have any friends, whose parents can agree?"

(I know this isn't allowed, but let's just say it is for this )

"Yeah, I do. I can ask them." "That's good. See you then!"

I went home.
Doesn't she have parents? I don't know.