8

Eunbi's POV:

Today's the day we go to Hilton Busan. We waited in front of the school for our teacher.

"Hey Sunoo, thank you for helping me out. Thanks to you and your parents I can come too."I said to Sunoo, when I saw him. "No problem! And I'm sorry for always asking about your parents without knowing that. How did that happen? If you don't want to talk about it, I can understand, of course." "Thank you for understanding."

.

We arrived at the hotel.

"Listen here students! Since we don't want the girls to stay in their rooms together, paint their nails and do things like these all day and the boys to talk about games, in every room there'll be one boy and one girl. We're here to visit the place and have fun as a class.

Well, since I didn't have any girl best friends, it wasn't a problem for me. I could share a room with Sunoo, if he wanted to.

"So I decided everything. Here is the plan! And we have more boys than girls, so there are some boys, who share a room with another boy." The teacher said while holding a paper in his hand.

____________________

Room 1:
Chaeryeong - Mark

Room 2:
Momo - Moonbin

Room 3:
Ryujin - Taehyun

Room 4:
Nayeon - Changbin

Room 5:
Joshua - Intak

Room 6:
Sanha - JB

Room 7:
Sana - Woozi

Room 8:
Yunho - Geonu

Room 9:
Seonghwa - Jinyoung

Room 10:
Sunghoon - Jay

Room 11:
Sunoo - YangYang

Room 12:
Eunbi - Jake

____________________

OUT OF ALL BOYS, WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BE MY ROOMMATE?! I JUST WANT TO ENJOY THIS TRIP.

Calm down, Eunbi. It's fine. NOTHING IS FINE. Calm down.

.

I went to my room. "Hey." Jake said in an annoyed way when I entered the room. He was already there. You're not the only one who is annoyed!! I thought. "Hey."

After I unpacked my luggage, I sat on my bed and watched theboyz's sunwoo's live.

I giggled and admired Sunwoo. Jake who was still unpacking, looked at me with a What's-wrong-with-this-person-gaze. I didn't care.

Jake's POV:

After like half an hour she kept smiling at her phone non-stop. Does she really have a boyfriend? Or is something wrong with her?

I sneaked inconspicuous towards her and looked at her phone without her noticing.

Waste of time. He's not even that pretty. I look a hundred times better than he does. Just stop smiling at your phone.

I continued unpacking.

Finally done.

The teacher called everyone and said, we should meet him in the lobby.

********************************

Sorry, I couldn't write more.
Wattpad is kinda glitching for days already. And it deleted all of this. So I had to write it again.

Cya •‿•

-------- 5th june 2022

still changing y/n into eunbi😻

im sorry, i know this chapter is really short :/